by Life Enthusiast Staff
This can be used at any time during every step of cleansing.
The caffeine in coffee has a remarkable way of dumping the toxins out of the liver! The sigmoid colon, which is the last portion of the bowel, has a system of veins leading back to the liver. Because the sigmoid colon has an accumulation of toxic and putrefaction materials, this system carries the toxic material back to the liver to be detoxified. The caffeine in the coffee also travels through this system to the liver where it acts as a strong detoxicant. It makes the liver dump out the toxins that have been accumulating in the bile ducts and allows the liver to begin filtering out the toxins from the organs, bloodstream and tissues.
A substance in the caffeine stimulates the production of a very important enzyme that the liver uses to make the detox pathways run.
- Enema bag, preferably clear plastic so you can see through it.
- A large stainless steel cooking pot.
- Organic, fully caffeinated, drip grind coffee
- A pyrex one quart measuring cup.
- unsulfured molasses
- Purified water
- Old towels
- Put 1 quart of purified water in the pot and bring to a boil. Add 2 flat tablespoons of coffee and let boil for five minutes. Turn burner off and let the pot sit.
- Add 1 tablespoon of unsulfured molasses. Let cool down to a tepid temperature. Test with your finger. It is better to be too cool than too hot.
- Pour the coffee into the measuring cup, leaving the grinds in the bottom of the pot.
- Carry the measuring cup of coffee to the bathroom and pour into the enema bag. Loosen the clamp on the enema bag tubing and let a small amount of coffee out to assure that there is no air in the tube.
- Use a coat hanger to hand the enema bag from the doorknob or towel rack.. Do not hand higher as gravity will force the coffee out too rapidly.
- Lay an old towel on the floor. Coffee stains so make sure it is an 'old' towel.
- Lie on your side on the towel. Gently insert the catheter a few inches into the rectum. Use vegetable oil if needed.
- You want to use about two cups of the coffee. You can roll from side to side to make it more comfortable. Clamp off the tubing the moment you start to feel discomfort.
- Attempt to retain the enema for ten minutes. Never force yourself to retain the enema if you are in discomfort. For some of you ten seconds will be eternity!
- Void when necessary or in ten minutes.
- Refill the enema bag and repeat the process. The goal is holding the enema so that it has the opportunity to reach the liver.
- You may feel a gurgling under the right rib cage as the gallbladder releases its load. If you don't hear or feel anything you may want to increase the amount of coffee to 2 ½ tablespoons next time.
- Rinse out the bag and tubing. Run boiling water or peroxide through it every so often to keep the microbes out. Hang the bag upside down to prevent mold from growing inside it.
Now, that wasn't so bad was it? The results are well worth the aggravation. You can do these enemas as often as you like! Be sure you are on a good supplement program when doing enemas.
Dry Skin Brushing - One of the best ways to cleanse the entire lymphatic system
is by brushing the surface of the body with a soft dry brush made of natural
The traditional Chinese version of this method uses the dried fibers of a ground fruit called 'silk squash', known as loofah in the West, but natural-bristle brushes have proven to be far more effective. The brush should have a long handle, soft natural bristles, and always be kept dry.
Dry skin brushing stimulates the lymph canals to drain toxic mucoid matter into the colon, thereby purifying the entire lymphatic system. This enables lymph to perform its house-cleaning duties by keeping the blood and other vital tissues detoxified.
Most people today have chronically toxic lymph fluids and swollen lymph nodes a condition which promotes toxicity throughout the system by robbing lymph of its power to clean the blood and cellular fluids. In addition, skin brushing is highly stimulating to surface circulation of blood and leaves you feeling invigorated.
Skin brushing need be performed only once a day, preferably first thing in the morning, and it takes only a couple of minutes. If you're feeling sluggish, toxic, or ill, you may want to do it twice a day.
The body should be dry and naked, and the brush should be swept once or twice in the same direction, across every surface of the body except the face. Do not scrub, massage, or rotate the brush on the body; just sweep it across the skin in long smooth strokes in the direction of the colon.
Brush up the arms from hands to shoulders, up the legs from feet to hops, down
the back and torso, up the bullocks, down the neck, and across the shoulders.
After a few days, you may notice a gelatinous mucoid material in your stools; that's toxic lymph which has drained into your colon owing to skin brushing.
For a thorough lymphatic cleansing, perform skin brushing daily for about three
months during your cleansing program. Thereafter twice a week is sufficient
to keep your lymph quite cleanse, but you should resume daily brushing whenever
you get the chance.
Castor Oil Packs are used to help draw the toxins out of the abdominal area. Use for five consecutive nights for one to two hours at a time. Do at least three sets of these.
- a bottle of cold-pressed castor oil
- an old face cloth or piece of flannel
- hot water bottle
- plastic or saran wrap
- bath towel
- safety pins
- Cut your flannel cloth so that it is folded over and is large enough to cover your abdomen.
- Soak the cloth with castor oil without making it drippy. Lay a clean but old towel horizontally across the bed on the area that you will lie on. Castor oil stains so take precautions! While lying on the towel, lay the castor oil pack on your abdomen. Lay a piece of plastic over the flannel oil-saturated cloth (castor oil cloth is directly on your skin). Wrap the sides of the towel over towards your abdomen and pin securely. This ensures that the pack stays in place while you rest/sleep.
Put the hot water bottle on top of the towel on your abdomen and relax! (*some individuals may feel fatigued with this application)
Baths have long been considered necessary for cleanliness but have also been cherished as an escape from the daily regime. Sinking into a tub full of hot water soothes not only muscles but also the soul. Baths should be taken on a daily basis during detoxification programs and rotated, switching to a different type of bath each day. After detoxifying, use whichever bath seems appropriate to meet your current needs. And enjoy!
Epson Salts and Ginger
This bath opens pores and eliminates toxins and also helps to eliminate pain. Stir one cup of epsom salts and 2 tablespoons of powdered ginger in a cup of water first, then add to the bath. 30 minutes is adequate.
Salt and Soda
This bath counteracts the effects of radiation, whether from computers, X-rays, cancer treatment, radiation, fallout from the atmosphere, or television radiation. 1 cup of baking soda and 1 to 2 cups of ordinary coarse salt (or epsom salts or sea salt) to a tub of water. Soak for 20 minutes.
Epson Salts, Sea Salt and Sesame Oil
This bath helps with dry skin and stress. Take 1 cup of Epsom salt, 1 cup of sea salt (from the health food store), and 1 cup of sesame oil and put into a warm to hot tub of water and soak for 20 minutes. Pat yourself dry. (Your tub will need a scrub after this one!)
This is used when the body is too acidic and is a quick way of restoring the acid-alkaline balance. 1 cup to 2 quarts of 100% apple cider vinegar to a bathtub of warm water. Soak 40 to 45 minutes. This is excellent for the dissipation of excess uric acid in the body, arthritis, bursitis, tendonitis, and gout because of the high potassium content of apple cider vinegar.
The use of essential oils in your bath is highly recommended. Be sure to choose an oil that serves your therapeutic needs at the time, be it aches and pains, stress, insomnia or sorrow. Remember that more is not better. Even one drop can affect change!
Liver and Gallbladder Flush
75% of the wastes in the human body are lodged in the intercellular spaces of the soft tissues and in the body's fat. Elimination of these wastes requires that they be brought into circulation and moves out of the body via the live with the bile as the carrier. In the process of moving tissue wastes, liver and gallbladder stones are purged. This is a painless procedure and the single most important thing a person can do to regain control over their body terrain.
Many people are able to avoid gallbladder surgery using this method. The process should not be confused with other methods that do not expel the brown, black, and red stones (in addition to the most common and numerous green stones). Again, 75% of the wastes exiting the body with this purge are in liquid form. Stones represent only 25% of the wastes! Sometimes you will not see any stones; other times, stones will exit the body for up to 48 hours beginning the afternoon before the process actually begins.
A liver cleanse stirs the entire body and must be preceded by several weeks of preparation. Gold Coin Grass and/or Liver by Intensive Cleanse bring the body wastes into circulation and increases bile flow (bile is what turns the stool brown and is the liver's primary waste product).
Acid wastes from the soft tissues of the entire body are carried into the intestine along with the bile. The bile enters the small intestine two inches below the stomach and often causes temporary nausea. Wastes are easily reabsorbed as it moves through 20 feet of intestine on the way to the toilet. Some people dump hundreds of stones on the first cleanse; others expel few. Each flush is different. Remember that 75% of the wastes exiting the body are in liquid form. If you are older, overweight, or sick, the body releases its stones more slowly and nausea occurs frequently. Children and teenagers release stones and wastes more easily. The first stones are usually, green, followed by brown, black and finally red; red stones being the most toxic. Most stones float and are irregular in size and shape. Sometimes yellow to white cholesterol like "lard" passes before the body releases its colored stones. It is common to experience the shakes, cold sweats and chills for up to an hour when the black stones pass. Relax. This is NOT life threatening and the process is merely uncomfortable and does not hurt. The only inconvenience is the sleepless night and perhaps the wet floor around the toilet bowl!
Detoxification of the liver and soft tissues is central to a youthful body and a long and happy life. A tissue and liver flush is the crucial first step in the rejuvenation process. It underwrites and enhances all other healing modalities. Avoid losing your gallbladder as diabetes commonly follows gallbladder surgery within 20 years. The pancreas becomes overworked. Estrogen and estrogenic drugs antagonize gallbladder problems in females because it stresses the liver. Moreover, as the fat piles on, the amount of estrogen produced in the female body dramatically increases creating a dangerous and vicious cycle of unopposed estrogen dominance:. Restoration of the liver and oxidation of excess estrogen in any woman who is not ovulating, who has surgically lost her female organs or is menopausal, using birth control pills or any form of estrogen replacement therapy is compromising health and may have long term negative effects.
Do all people have stones and parasites? Rare is the person without them.
Is all this preparation necessary? Yes! You want the best results for all your effort.
How long does this process take? Approximately 8 - 10 weeks. Six cleanses in a row is the average for adults. One to two for children and teens.
Does this process help drive out intestinal parasites? Yes, it is also helpful to drive from the brain, heart, glands, organs, etc.
Does this process help with candida and yeast infections? These conditions manifest in a toxic body where digestion and absorption are poor and where the hormones are grossly out of balance.
How will I feel after the flush? You may feel off for a few days as the body settles. Use enemas or colonics if necessary.
How to Proceed with the Gallbladder/Liver Flush
- You can't clean a liver with living parasites in it. You won't get many stones, and you will feel quite sick. Zap daily the week before and complete the parasite killing program before attempting a liver cleanse. If you are on the maintenance parasite program, you are always ready to do the cleanse.
- Completing the kidney cleanse before cleansing the liver is also highly recommended. You want your kidneys, bladder and urinary tract in top working condition so they can efficiently remove any undesirable substances incidentally absorbed from the intestine as the bile is being excreted.
- Epsom salts: 4 tablespoons
- Olive oil: half cup (light olive oil is easier to get down), and for best results, ozonate it for 20 minutes.
- Fresh pink grapefruit: 1 large or 2 small, enough to squeeze 2/3 cup juice. Hot wash twice first and dry each time.
- Large plastic straw: to help drink potion.
- Pint jar with lid
Choose a day like Saturday for the cleanse, since you will be able to rest the next day. Take no medicines, vitamins or pills that you can do without; they could prevent success. Stop the parasite program and kidney herbs, too, the day before. Eat a no-fat breakfast and lunch such as cooked cereal, fruit, fruit juice, bread and preserves or honey (no butter or milk). This allows the bile to build up and develop pressure in the liver. Higher pressure pushes out more stones.
- 6:00 PM. Drink one serving (¾ cup) of the ice cold Epsom salts. If you did not prepare this ahead of time, mix 1 tbs. in ¾ cup water now. You may also drink a few mouthfuls of water afterwards or rinse your mouth. Get the olive oil and grapefruit out to warm up.
- 8:00 PM. Repeat by drinking another ¾ cup of Epsom salts. You haven't eaten since two o'clock, but you won't feel hungry. Get your bedtime chores done. The timing is critical for success.
- 9:45 PM. Pour ½ cup (measured) olive oil into the pint jar. Wash grapefruit twice in hot water and dry; squeeze by hand into the measuring cup. Remove pulp with fork. You should have at least ½ cup, more (up to ¾ cup) is best. Add this to the olive oil. Also add Black Walnut Tincture. Close the jar tightly with the lid and shake hard until watery (only fresh grapefruit juice does this).Now visit the bathroom one or more time, even if it makes you late for your ten o'clock drink. Don't be more than 15 minutes late. You will get fewer stones.
- 10:00 PM. Drink the potion you have mixed. Take 4 ornithine capsules with the first sips to make sure you will sleep through the night. Take 8 if you already suffer from insomnia. Drinking through a large plastic straw helps it go down easier. You may use oil and vinegar salad dressing, or straight honey to chase it down between sips. Have these ready in a tablespoon on the kitchen counter. Take it all to your bedside if you want, but drink it standing up. Get it down within 5 minutes (fifteen minutes for very elderly or weak persons).
- Lie down immediately. You might fail to get stones out if you don't. The sooner you lie down the more stones you will get out. Be ready for bed ahead of time. Don't clean up the kitchen. As soon as the drink is down walk to your bed and lie down flat on your back with your head up high on the pillow. Try to think about what is happening in the liver. Try to keep perfectly still for at least 20 minutes. You may feel a train of stones traveling along the bile ducts like marbles. There is no pain because the bile duct valves are open (thank you Epsom salts!). Go to sleep, you may fail to get stones out if you don't.
- Next morning. Upon awakening take your third dose of Epsom salts. If you have indigestion or nausea wait until it is gone before drinking the Epsom salts. You may go back to bed. Don't take this potion before 6:00 am.
- 2 Hours Later. Take your fourth (the last) dose of Epsom salts. You may go back to bed again.
- After 2 More Hours you may eat. Start with fruit juice. Half an hour later eat fruit. One hour later you may eat regular food but keep it light. By supper you should feel recovered.
- How well did you do? Expect diarrhea in the morning. Use
a flashlight to look for gallstones in the toilet with the bowel movement.
Look for the green kind since this is proof that they are genuine gallstones,
not food residue. Only bile from the liver is pea green. The bowel movement
sinks but gallstones float because of the cholesterol inside. Count them all
roughly, whether tan or green. You will need to total 2000 stones before the
liver is clean enough to rid you of allergies or bursitis or upper back pains
permanently. The first cleanse may rid you of them for a few days, but as
the stones from the rear travel forward, they give you the same symptoms again.
You may repeat cleanses at two week intervals. Never cleanse when you are
Sometimes the bile ducts are full of cholesterol crystals that did not form into round stones. They appear as a "chaff" floating on top of the toilet bowl water. It may be tan colored, harboring millions of tiny white crystals. Cleansing this chaff is just as important as purging stones.
How safe is the liver cleanse? It is very safe. However it can make you feel quite ill for one or two days afterwards, although in every one of these cases the maintenance parasite program had been neglected. This is why the instructions direct you to complete the parasite and kidney cleanse programs first.
- 2:00 PM. Do not eat or drink after 2 o'clock. If you break this rule you could feel quite ill later. Get your Epsom salts ready. Mix 4 tbs. in 3 cups water and pour this into a jar. This makes four servings, ¾ cup each. Set the jar in the refrigerator to get ice cold (this is for convenience and taste only).