Correct Estrogen Excess & Obesity08.02.2013
by Life Enthusiast Staff
DeAromatase is a Patented Proprietary Blend Containing:
Natural herbs and phytonutrients designed to create optimal hormone levels. This therapy contains Nettle Root Extract (Urtica dioica), Pumpkin Seed Oil (Curcubita pepo), Pygeum Africanum (Prunus Africana) bark extract standardized to contain 13% total sterols and Chrysin.
Validation Of DeAromatase DA Theory About Benefits
DeAromatase DA was formulated based on existing scientific research about the components that were believed likely to accomplish hormonal balance. Saliva hormone tests were obtained before and after 48 hours of DA therapy. The subjects were on no supplements and the testing was done in an independent laboratory. Saliva tests were used to determine the actual amount of hormones that were available to be used by the subjects. There was an average increase of 125% in the ratio between bioavailable testosterone and estrogen.
DeAromatase works in three ways:
- Inhibits the enzyme aromatase which is responsible for converting androstenedione A and testosterone T to estrogen. Blocking the conversion of A and T to estrogen allows more T to be biologically available to overcome the adverse effects of a decreasing amount of estrogen. In the normal situation, with no effect from DeAromatase, all testosterone produced is converted into estrogen thus increasing the estrogen excess.
- Controls the enzyme 5 alpha reductase 5AR which produces conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone DHT. Without this enzyme control it would be impossible to increase the quantity of testosterone because all testosterone produced would simply be converted to more dihydrotestosterone. When 5AR is inhibited the available Testosterone does not get converted to DHT thus increasing the amount of testosterone. This allows testosterone levels to rise and help overcome adverse effects of estrogen.
- DeAromatase also attaches to estrogen receptor sites thus preventing estrogen from being active at these sites. The end result is less estrogen effect and more testosterone effect.
Males can be helped by DeAromatase which changes the action of aromatase, 5-alpha reductase and estrogen receptor sites in a favorable direction. Health problems of males that improve with DeAromatase therapy include:
- Decrease in the size of the prostate gland.
- Increase muscle mass and increase muscle strength
- Improve long and short term memory
- Moderation of mood swings,
- Improves osteoporosis
- Helps to prevent the development of prostate cancer
- Corrects impotence
- Heal immune function
- Helps resolves obesity
- Permits DHEA and androstenedione supplementation to be safely given without raising estrogen or dihydrotestosterone levels.
- Ameliorates depression.
- Improves function of heart muscle
- Restore fertility to body builders using steroid supplements
Low testosterone values increase the risk of death from all causes by 33% in males between 50 and 91 years of age in an 18 year study conducted at Rancho Bernardo Heart Institute...
Female health problems that can be helped by DeAromatase include:
- Treatment of estrogen dependent breast cancer
- Heal fibrocystic breast masses
- Shrink uterine fibroids
- Correct obesity
- Restore muscle mass
- Heal osteoporosis
- Improve long and short term memory loss
- Alleviate mood swings
- Improve immune function
- Terminate heavy menstrual bleeding Heavy prolonged menstrual bleeding is a common cause for hysterectomy.
- Restore normal menstrual cycles which have been altered by high estrogen levels
- Relieve depression
- Correct Infertility
In a private clinic all women seen for infertility were found to be supra-estrogenic by hormone testing. More than 100 consecutive women have become fertile when their estrogen excess was corrected with DeAromatase. A male body builder had been married for 20 years while taking steroid drugs. His wife failed to become pregnant. Within 30 days of starting DeAromatase therapy his wife was pregnant.
A common side effect of DeAromatase is loss of cravings for sugar. By lowering the secretion of both glucose and insulin blood sugar values become stabilized and the low blood sugar values that elicit insulin secretion with hunger sensations do not occur. This results from the chrysin in the product.
All males undergo changes in their relationship between testosterone and estrogen which shifts toward more estrogen and less testosterone with aging. . These changes can begin in the 30s. This estrogen dominance leads to arteriosclerosis, decreased sex drive with impotence, memory loss and cognitive impairment, poor glucose control, fat gain with muscle loss, impaired cardiac function, osteoporosis and enlargement of the prostate gland.
Many products exist that claim to inhibit aromatase but none have shown clinical studies in which hormones were shifted toward normal as quickly or effectively as DeAromatase does.
Hormonal Treatment Of Obesity
The problem of obesity becomes worse each year in the USA .Several important contributors to this problem are physical inactivity, massive consumption of empty sugar calories from the ingestion of more than a half pound of sugar daily per citizen usually from packaged foods, sodas etc., lack of omega 3 fatty acids and extensive use of artificial transfats in margarine and cooking oils. Persons who eat only food that spoils will avoid the sugar, MSG and aspartame which are secretly placed in many foods leading to obesity. Many individuals have unknowingly become addicted to sugar. This is the reason sugar is added to nearly all packaged foods so that sales will increase.
Males and females have the same hormones (testosterone, estrogen, androstenedione and progesterone) but the quantities of each varies by sex. Nearly all males and females in developed societies are victims of excess estrogen because we are daily exposed to estrogenic substances(auto exhaust, estrogen implanted into beef, propylene glycol in foods, herbicides, pesticides, plastics, zenoestrogens in cosmetics, etc.). This problem contributes to hormone imbalance which can only be corrected by decreasing the effects of excess estrogen within our bodies..
Hormone abnormalities also have a major role to play in creating obesity. Estrogen causes fat storage and weight gain. Fat cells produce and secrete estrogen and the enzyme aromatase. When we gain weight the increased stored fat produces more aromatase, is responsible for converting androstenedione and testosterone into estrogen. Higher levels of estrogen also promote insulin resistance, which is a state where large amounts of insulin are nearly worthless at lowering blood sugar values by burning up the sugar molecules. To make this problem even worse estrogen causes the slowing of metabolism when excessive estrogen binds to thyroid hormone (triiodothyronine). Metabolic slowing from estrogen's thyroid effects and the impaired burning of glucose subsequent to insulin resistance causes the body to store calories as fat instead of burning them as a source of energy. Steady weight gain has thus been created by too much environmental estrogen added to the effects of an increasing quantity of internally produced estrogen from the aromatase conversion of androstenedione and testosterone into estrogen.. Obviously dieting and exercise are doomed to failure as they do not resolve the problem of hormone imbalance.
DeAromatase answers the excess estrogen problem weight gain by several actions. The conversion of androstenedione and testosterone into estrogen is blocked by DA.. By plugging the estrogen receptor sites with DA the excess estrogen can no longer create more fat in an enlarging number of fat cells. When the increasing amount of estrogen is reversed insulin begins to move glucose into cells normally and the thyroid metabolism returns to normal. Both these effects promote weight loss. Testosterone becomes increased toward normal and this brings about an increase in muscle mass with loss of fat tissue. The excess fat is now steadily burned up returning weight to normal.
Increase in strength and vigor is common when taking DeAromatase therapy. Maximal weight loss occurs in the second and third month of De Aromatase therapy because time is initially needed to restore proper hormone levels
Cycle Long Term DeAromatase DA Therapy
Dr. X has observed that persons taking DeAromatase for long term usage seem to have better results if they cycle the product. This means that taking DA for 5 days and skipping 2 days works the best. The usual dose for men is 5 capsules daily taken in 3 divided doses. The correct dose for women is one capsules three times daily. Obtaining an annual saliva hormone profile will enable the dosage to be corrected if necessary.
Patients tolerate De Aromatase without side effects... Another valuable use for DeAromatase is helping cancer patients, particularly those who have taken chemotherapy and radiation, regain normal endocrine function so their chance of recovery is improved.
1. Barret-Connor, Elizabeth MD Endo 07 Research Summary Chief of Epidemiology Univ. San Diego School of Medicine
2. Dr. X Personal Communication
3. Personal communication