Energized Drinking Water: Superior Hydration03.03.2011
by Life Enthusiast Staff
Energized water has had its molecules returned to their original life-giving, super moisturizing state. This allows maximum moisture absorption into the cells of your body, pets and plants; a major key to healing, and the maintenance of health and vitality.
Pure, natural, unpolluted spring water is naturally structured water. Since most of us have the mediocre water quality from commercial water producers or municipal services, we need to return tap water to its original, hydrating, life-giving state. Pure, energized, (living, restructured or cluster size reduced) water allows maximum moisture absorption into the cells of our bodies, pets and plants.
Superior Hydration With Energized Water For Health and Vitality
Since the human body is approximately 70% water, when you cleanse this internal water, revitalization of good body chemistry is possible. Provide your body with the highest quality water (that is unpolluted, energized and life giving) and it is absorbed immediately: every cell becomes properly hydrated.
The extent of your ability to absorb water depends upon the purity and structure of the water. Living cells drink up pure water in preference to other liquids, enhancing their vitality (whether they are human, animal or plant). Proper hydration will greatly increase your health by supporting proper nutrient absorption and toxin elimination. This leads to a healthy immune system, increased vitality, and the potential end of discomforts and disease.
The water is remarkable. It alleviates tremendous stress and creates a periphery of love and support from within. It makes me feel much more peaceful since I have two jobs and go to school all the time and am in the process of recreating my life to "my" needs. Lots of peace, Tutone (thx)
Energized water has an improved taste, and it is detoxifying to drink or bathe in.
Swimming pool water has been kept sparkling clean with energized water. Greenhouse and field crops are ready for harvest weeks earlier. Dairy cows drink more water than before, and produce more milk.
Chronic dehydration can be the cause of a wide range of serious health conditions. Proper hydration with pure, energized water can prevent, treat, and cure a variety illnesses, at very little cost.
Water is a Very Unique Entity
Without its many anomalies, life would not be possible. One of water's unique properties is its ability to form large crystalline structures. Ordinary water forms large clusters that resemble geodesic domes consisting of 168 molecules. Only a small fraction of the water we use is in small clusters of 4, 8 or 12 molecules that are permeable to the cellular wall. Almost all of the water we drink does not hydrate, it only irrigates our tissues. Your body has to work very hard to convert the regular water into the small cluster water that is vital to all bodily functions.
The liquid crystal structures formed by water molecules reflect the experiences this water has had. When treated or exposed to pollutants, the arrangement of water molecules changes. This water memory affects all living tissue - homeopathy is based on this quality, and has been demonstrated beyond any doubt.
Several experiments have been carried out to help us visualize the resulting effect dissolved substances, and even just thoughts or sounds, may have on water. The very popular pictures taken by Dr. Emoto and his team. Under a microscope, the arrangement of natural, unpolluted and well handled water molecules appear hexagonal and symmetrical, arranged in harmonious patterns.
Most of us have access to drinking water of mediocre quality, from commercial water producers or municipal services. We are offering several devices that turn this large cluster water into a hydrating, life-giving restructured de-clustered water. We also offer ready made water of superior quality that will hydrate your tissues in ways you will understand only after you have experienced it directly.
These products transform water molecule relationships, adjust the energy, and carrying capacity of any water you may start with. They are enabling restoration of the life supporting crystalline structure. The transformation, in part, reduces the size of the molecules themselves. This water is far easier for living cells to absorb, making it a much better moisturizer. The water molecules now reclaim their energetic, hydrating, and life-giving qualities. They can now provide maximum absorption of moisture into the cells of our bodies, pets and plants.
13 Symptoms of Chronic DehydrationAdapted from "The Water Prescription"
by Christopher Vasey, N.D. (Inner Traditions 2006)
Most people don't think they need to worry about dehydration. To them, dehydration is something that happens to travelers in the desert when they run out of water. But there is a chronic form of dehydration that does not have the sudden and intense nature of the acute form. Chronic dehydration is widespread in the present day and affects everyone who is not drinking enough liquid.
This list of 13 symptoms will inspire you to go get a glass of water, and then another, and another...
After each symptom we will show how lack of fluid affects the issue.
1. Fatigue, Energy Loss: Dehydration of the tissues causes enzymatic activity to slow down.
2. Constipation: When chewed food enters the colon, it contains too much liquid to allow stools to form properly, and the wall of the colon reduces it. In chronic dehydration, the colon takes too much water to give to other parts of the body.
3. Digestive Disorders: In chronic dehydration, the secretion of digestive juices are less.
4. High and Low Blood Pressure: The body's blood volume is not enough to completely fill the entire set of arteries, veins, and capillaries.
5. Gastritis, Stomach Ulcers: To protect its mucous membranes from being destroyed by the acidic digestive fluid it produces, the stomach secretes a layer of mucus.
6. Respiratory Troubles: The mucous membranes of the respiratory region are slightly moist to protect the respiratory tract from substances that might be present in inhaled air.
7. Acid-Alkaline Imbalance: Dehydration activates an enzymatic slowdown producing acidification.
8. Excess Weight and Obesity: We may overeat because we crave foods rich in water. Thirst is often confused with hunger.
9. Eczema: Your body needs enough moisture to sweat 20 to 24 ounces of water, the amount necessary to dilute toxins so they do not irritate the skin.
10. Cholesterol: When dehydration causes too much liquid to be removed from inside the cells, the body tries to stop this loss by producing more cholesterol.
11. Cystitis, Urinary Infections: If toxins contained in urine are insufficiently diluted, they attack the urinary mucous membranes.
12. Rheumatism: Dehydration abnormally increases the concentration of toxins in the blood and cellular fluids, and the pains increase in proportion to the concentration of the toxins.
13. Premature Aging: The body of a newborn child is composed of 80 percent liquid, but this percentage declines to no more than 70 percent in an adult and continues to decline with age.