Potassium in Apple Cider Vinergar01.11.2012
by Page - Linda
At 12, I was sent from my rugged farm life to an expensive military academy as a gift for saving a wealthy man from drowning. That institution's food gradually broke my health! The unhealthy diet of sugared, refined, overcooked and dead foods served there ruined my health. It made me the victim of a consuming disease, tuberculosis.
At no time did I see our wonderful ACV or raw honey at the table of the military academy. It was not until I met the great healer Dr. Rollier at his health sanitarium in Switzerland, where I regained my health, that I again came in contact with the miracles of ACV and *honey, both rich in essential potassium! I owe much of my recovery to apple cider vinegar and honey, as they are persistent fighters against germs and toxins! Each morning, I was given the same drink my father took for energy and health. Dr. Rollier urged us to put apple cider vinegar on all of our raw vegetable salads and steamed greens. He also urged us to eat an abundance of raw vegetables and fresh fruits each day as they are Mother Nature's purifiers. He was a wise natural health minded doctor and knew how valuable potassium and raw fruits and vegetables are for maintaining 100% health.
I was 100% cured from TB in less than 2 years after cleansing and rebuilding myself with a balanced natural diet, correct deep breathing, exercise and alpine sunshine. Healthy living was my cure! I have been an ardent user of organic, raw ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar) and raw honey ever since. In our Bragg health teachings and writings we have always advocated the use of this miraculous source of potassium.
It was in Switzerland that I started to fulfill my earlier pledge to God, that if I recovered my health, I would become a health crusader and devote my life to sharing the message of health and wellness with the world. When I finished my schooling, I went on to full-time crusading for a healthier world.
Raw honey has many miraculous nutrients (vitamins, potassium, enzymes, etc.), It's a natural occurring antibiotic and antiseptic. Ancient Egyptian medical documents touted honey as an essential natural cure-all, listing 500 honey remedies. Hippocrates, the father of medicine, prescribed honey because it fights bacteria, blocks infection, combats inflammation, reduces pain, improves circulation, stimulates re-growth of tissue, makes healing faster and reduces scarring. Apple Cider Vinegar and honey together are nature's perfect cure!
Body Signs Of Potassium Deficiency
- Bone and muscle aches and pains, especially lower back.
- The body feels heavy, tired and it's an effort to move.
- Shooting pains when straightening up after leaning over.
- Dizziness upon straightening up after leaning over.
- Morning dull headaches upon arising and when stressed.
- Dull, faded-looking hair that lacks sheen and luster.
- The scalp is itchy and dry. Dandruff, premature hair thinning or balding may occur.
- The hair is unmanageable, mats, often looks straw-like, and is sometimes extremely dry and other times oily.
- The eyes itch, feel sore and uncomfortable and appear bloodshot and watery.<.li>
- Eyelids may be granulated with white matter.
- The eyes tire easily and will not focus as they should.
- You tire physically and mentally with the slightest effort.
- Loss of mental alertness and onset of confusion, making decisions difficult.
- The memory fails, making you forget familiar names and places you should easily remember.
- You become easily irritable and impatient with family, friends and loved ones and even with your business and social acquaintances.
- You feel nervous, depressed, in a mental fog, and have difficulty getting thin done due to mental and muscle fatigue. Even the slightest effort can leave you exhausted, upset and trembling.
- At times, your hands and feet get chilled, even in warm weather, which is a sign of potassium deficiency.
Potassium deficiency is a proven contributing cause of many illnesses, including: Arthritis, kidney stones, atrial fibrillation, adrenal insufficiency, celiac disease, high blood pressure, coronary artery disease, ulcerative colitis, hypothyroidism, irritable bowel syndrome, Alzheimer's disease, multiple sclerosis, myasthenia gravis, Crohn's disease, lupus, arteriosclerosis, diabetes and stroke.