What Causes Cellulite?
What Causes Puffy Face and Ankles?
What Causes Tiredness?
You Guessed It – slow and stagnant lymphatic system!
What is Rebounding?
Rebounding is a unique and easy exercise that gives you a weightless state when you get to the top of each jump. As you land, you do so with twice the force of the gravity that you started with on each bounce.
The gravity having twice the force bounce affects every cell and muscle of the body. At the University of Kentucky, researchers have found in conjunction with NASA, that the "the magnitude of the biomechanical stimuli is greater with jumping on a trampoline than with running." This provides the safest and most forgiving impact to your body that is available on a Rebounding Trampoline.
Rebounding offers an exercise that can be adjusted to your specific fitness level, it is easy on your back and joints, and you can exercise in the convenience of your own home while still providing a low-impact, gentle and safe workout. Many studies have shown that rebounding on a trampoline can burn an excessive amount of calories than a traditional jog workout. Jumping/Exercising on a trampoline can also stimulate the flow in your lymphatic system, strengthen your heart, revitalize vision, reduce stress, improve your circulation and help slow the effects of aging.
- Burn more calories than traditional jogging
- Strengthen heart and lungs
- Improve circulation
- Relieve neck & back pains, headaches, and other pain caused by lack of exercise
- Enhance digestion and elimination
- Stimulate in your lymphatic system
- Lower circulating cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Help slow the effects of aging
- Deeper and easier relaxation and sleep
- Improve balance
- Sharpen mental performance, keener learning processes
- Reduce stress
- Benefits children with learning disabilities and behavior issues
This rebounder has been redesigned to surpass any other made of steel spring rebounder. It is the foremost in its class and it only uses the best materials available today - silent elastic cords, no-slip polypropelene mats, powder coated heavy-duty steel frame, arched legs for stable platform, and the optional handle bar for additional balance for beginners or less athletic users.
- Exercise in smaller areas while listening to music or watching television.
- Rebounding is reported to increase the flow of the lymph system by 15-30 times which helps to prevent cancer and arthritis.
- Unlike hard surfaces, rebounding on the mini-trampoline does not put extreme stress on joints while exercising.
- No restrictions! Can work out rain or shine, sleet or snow.
- Save money with no monthly fee to worry about like you would find at a conventional gym.
- Most of all its FUN! So keeping a consistent workout schedule is much easier.
JumpSport Rebounder Specifications:
Nearly silent elastic cords, arched legs for an exceptionally stable & safe platform, and the ability to be stacked (a big plus for fitness clubs and schools).
Optional handle bar offers a more dynamic exercise and provides additional balance for users that prefer it.
Spring System: EnduroLast™ Cords - 3x Performance!
Mat Diameter: 37" with petals
Jumping Area: 1075 sq. inches (over 85% larger)
Tension Adjustment: FlexBounce V™
Leg Design: Elegant Arch (excellent stability)
Frame/Leg Color: chrome/grey
Spring: 3 years
All Other Parts: one year
Information on this web site is intended for your education. Statements we publish or products we offer have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information we present is intended for informational, research, nutritional supplementation and detoxification purposes only, and it is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Persons with any health related problem should consult a qualified, licensed professional heath care provider for guidance. Our detoxification and rebuilding therapies are intended to enhance, not replace any treatment program prescribed or recommended by a physician or healthcare professional.