No products in the cart.
Eat Coconut EFAs for So Many Benefits
Found in high concentrations in your brain, EFAs (essential fatty acids) reduce and can eliminate harmful & painful inflammation to prevent chronic degenerative diseases. EFAs also aid the transmission of nerve impulses and are needed for normal brain function.
Research has shown that a deficiency of EFAs leads to
- an impaired ability to learn and to recall information
- inflammation that causes chronic and degenerative diseases.
Several fatty acids cannot be made by your body and must be supplied through your diet. These are referred to as essential and they play a critical role in your health and vitality.
- Build, Repair and Maintain Your Cells and Immune System
- Promote Muscle Building and Fat Burning Lean Body
- Protected from Rancidity with Lecithin
Undesirable monounsaturated fats (in partially hydrogenated oils) are abundant in our society’s diet, appearing in almost all processed foods. They promote your body’s harmful inflammatory response, which is the cause of many disorders, from arthritis & autoimmune disorders to diabetes and heart disease.
Omega-3 and omega-6 EFAs are increasingly recognized as important to human health. But they will only maintain their status as good fats when ingested in proper balance. Unfortunately, most Western diets today are high in omega-6s, and low in omega-3s. EFA supplements need to take our dietary habits into account and supply a higher amount of omega-3s than omega-6s. We need to reduce the bad fats and increase the good ones.
What Essential Fatty Acids Can Do For You
- Inhibit harmful & painful inflammation
- Aid in the prevention of arthritis
- Reduce blood pressure
- Reduce the growth rate of breast cancer
- Regulate your heart, gastrointestinal, and kidney functions
- Lower cholesterol, arteriosclerosis & blood clot formation (thereby reduce heart disease & stroke)
- Help eczema & psoriasis