Life Enthusiast Newsletter 048
Your Body and Spirit Deserve the Best!
Life-Enthusiast always strives to bring you the most current truths on all matters to do with your health.
Today we bring you some incredible Olive Oil made from California olives. You’ve never tasted anything like it.
What’s so special about THIS Olive Oil?
It actually contributes to your good health and vitality!
- Delicious addition to food: salads, dipping bread, smoothies and a finishing touch to soups and pasta – after cooking
- Contains phytonutrients and enzymes are anti-inflammatory for pain relief
- Wonderful nutrition for supple skin
- Grassy-peppery taste.
Grown and Crafted with Love
- Certified organic, estate grown on fertile soils in an ideal climate.
- Fresh cold pressed and artfully blended in northern California from select trees of the Frantoio, Leccino, Pendolino, Maurino, Coratina and Leccio Del Corno varieties.
- Unfiltered and chemical-free.
Not all fats are created equal and this is one of the best essential fats.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil (raw, first cold pressing, unfiltered) is a key component of the famous life-extending Mediterranean diet and provides beneficial fat calories that are:
- Especially satisfying to your appetite and help block cravings (in moderation they will actually help you lose weight)
- Helps rid your body of clogging-type cholesterol and obesity fats (primary stressors in half of all deaths)
- Powerful contributors to good mood, memory and other brain functions
- Beautiful hair and radiant complexion are not possible without them.
Essential Fatty Acids are vital for the performance of every cell, organ, system and function of your body, blood, bones, spine, joints and hormones.
For your hearth health and vibrant longevity.