Life Enthusiast Newsletter 054
Prevent AND Recover from Serious Health Conditions
Let’s talk about one amazing, yet very under-appreciated nutrient that we all need, more than you know.
Lecithin is critically important for neurological and cardiovascular functions. It can prevent, and even reverse several major health issues.
That’s a very big deal…
Not only to help you recover, but lessen your future risk – astounding!
This can be Your Year to Shine with Brilliant Health!
Even if you’re genetically predisposed to serious conditions like dementia, heart attack or stroke, your risks go down when you take Lecithin regularly. Who wouldn’t be up for that?
Recovery AND Prevention
Lecithin can resolve many conditions…
- Heart and Cardiovascular diseases
- Memory disorders (dementia and Alzheimer’s)
- Gallbladder and Liver disease
- Depression, anxiety and stress
- Sleep disturbances
- Dry skin conditions (eczema and psoriasis)
- Head trauma or injury.
Improve Physical Performance
Supercharge Your Brain and Nerves
Support Weight Loss (efficient fat burning)
Boost your Immune System (fight colds and flu’s)
Lecithin is essential for life and is crucial for every living cell membrane.
- The EFAs in Lecithin help satisfy your body’s hunger with good fats, and enable efficient fat metabolism to support weight loss.
- A potent ally for your immune system
- Your body’s primary moisturizer and joint lubricant
- THE nutrient for sexual intimacy and reproduction.
These days, we all lean hard on our liver’s ability to manufacture enough Lecithin for every cell and system. Without enough Lecithin, fats will stagnate, clog cells and go rancid, overwhelming our antioxidants with life-destroying free radicals.
Supplementing with XtraPure Lecithin can provide many unrealized benefits such as:
- Improve brain function, memory, nerves
- Faster learning and higher IQ
- More creativity and heightened senses
- Beautiful hair and complexion
- Improve physical performance
- Build and maintain a strong heart
- Lower cholesterol and healthy blood pressure
- Optimize athletic speed and endurance
- Reduce joint and muscle pain, relieve tiredness
- Liver health and protection
- Enhance sexual enjoyment
- Strengthen your immune system
- Lessen effects of chemotherapy or environmental toxins
- Support your immune system to “de-cloak” viruses
- Improve your moods – more joyful days.
Healthy cells make a healthier body.
Lecithin is a necessary component of every cell in your body, preventing hardening of cell membranes that are crucial for cellular intake and output.
Healthy cells are necessary for your immune system to resist many diseases that attack damaged cells.
Heart and circulatory problems take one million Americans prematurely each year. Lecithin is your primary cholesterol solvent. Preventing cholesterol and other fats from sticking is critical for anyone with a predisposition to heart and cardiovascular diseases.
Lubrication from Lecithin creates a slippery lining, creating difficulty for large, fatty deposits to stick. When fat deposits can’t stick, they’re transported to your liver to be metabolized and converted to energy. This improved circulation helps prevent blood clots (stroke).
Lecithin works to maintain your liver health, prevent – and repair – liver damage from many conditions, including excess consumption of alcohol or other toxins.
With age, your liver is less efficient at producing and using Lecithin. The signs of Lecithin deprivation then grow more and more obvious.
Throughout your life, if you feed your brain what it needs, it has the ability to grow new brain cells and form new neural connections. This ability is called neuroplasticity.
Simply put, your brain can change for the better… at any age!
Whether you’re a student struggling to learn, a working professional needing to stay mentally sharp, or a senior looking to preserve and enhance your mind, there are ways.
Of course, XtraPure Lecithin needs to be taken regularly, for consistent results.
Lecithin is a fat that is essential to all cells in your body. It is a multi-nutrient complex created only by living plants. It is made of Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs), Vitamins, and Minerals, found in many foods, including soybeans and egg yolks. You will often see lecithin as a food additive. It is used to keep certain ingredients from separating out.
Lecithin is also used in the manufacturing of medicines.