Life Enthusiast Newsletter 108

Do you get enough fruits and vegetables EVERY day?

Dear Reader,

How many fruits and vegetables should I eat every day?

Vegetable BasketAccording to the Dietary Guidelines for Americans in 2005, you should eat 5 to 13 servings of fruits and vegetables each day.

Yikes – who does that?

At Life Enthusiast, we know how difficult that may be, so we subscribe to the 80-20 rule… that means if you get all your nutrients about 80% of the time, then you can eat “comfort food” the other 20% of the time. In this way, you can probably maintain your health.

But if you’d like to amp-up your nutrient intake – especially on your 20% “comfort food” days – Chlorella is an excellent place to start.

Although juicing is a great option for getting your daily nutrients, it’s too time-consuming for most people. And truth-be-told, most green leafy vegetables pale in comparison to the health benefits of chlorella.

It’s not some exotic nutrient, just simple chlorophyll from a freshwater algae called chlorella.

Green Drink on Arm MuscleChlorella Blend

Chlorella has 5 to 10 times the chlorophyll content of any other algae AND the highest chlorophyll content of all known plants.

Even the short-list of benefits are impressive!

  • Boost energy
  • Support fat loss
  • Healthy immune function
  • Cardiovascular health (lower blood pressure and cholesterol)
  • Negate the effects of chemotherapy and radiation
  • Detoxify heavy metals (like lead and mercury) and molds.

Chlorella Blend from Exsula Superfoods is a custom blend of pre-broken, easy to digest chlorella from:

  1. Chlorella Pyrenoidosa (pre-broken cells)
  2. Chlorella Regularis (thin-wall cells)
  3. In a base of XtraPure Lecithin for the absolute best nutrient transport and utilization.

Chlorella cells have a very hard outer shell, making them almost completely indigestible. Chlorella Blend contains thin-walled and pre-broken chlorella cells, from a special process that cracks this outer shell for enhanced digestibility.

Chlorella is Rich with Phytonutrients including:

  • Green DrinkChlorophyll
  • Beta-carotene
  • Amino acids, nucleic acids
  • Enzymes
  • Minerals (potassium, phosphorous, iron, magnesium)
  • B-complex vitamins
  • Fiber.

Chlorella causes the beneficial bacteria in your stomach (Lactobacillus) to multiply at four times the normal rate, greatly improving your digestion. As you likely know, good digestion – adequate nutrient absorption and toxin elimination – is one major key to great health!

Chlorella has been Proven Effective for:

  • Controlling appetite
  • Balancing hormones (relieving PMS, regulating cycles)
  • Improving digestion (ulcers, constipation)
  • Reducing or eliminating body odors
  • Reduced occurrence of asthma attacks and allergies
  • Protecting the brain and nervous system
  • Boosting tissue growth, healing and repair.

More Than Green in Color…

Chlorella has the unique ability to reproduce 8 times a day, making it a sustainable nutrient source.

Gram for gram, chlorella is more nutrient dense than other greens like broccoli and kale. It’s less expensive and easier to consume than buckets of other greens.

Chlorella Blend is heterotrophically-grown, that is cultivated indoors in sealed and sterilized containers that yields a clean, pure, and highly active nutrient-rich product.

Cheers To Your Health

Cheers to Your Health
with Chlorella Blend

Author: Ann-Louise Evanoff with Martin Pytela