Easily and Free!
Do you think you may have Candidiasis?
Take the simple, free candida test to find out NOW!
This fast-and-free spit test (though not scientific) is quite accurate.
When you awaken in the morning, before you put anything into your mouth, gather a small amount of saliva and spit it into a clear glass of room temperature bottled or filtered water.
Do not use tap water, as it may cause mineral and chemical contamination.
Look at the glass every few minutes for up to 30 minutes.
If there are cloudy strings hanging down from your saliva, or cloudy specks seem to be suspended in the water, if the saliva turned cloudy or sank to the bottom, you have Candida overgrowth.
If there are no strings and the saliva is still floating after at least one hour, you probably have Candida under control. Congratulations!
Research indicates that most people harbor four or five fungi other than Candida in their systems, often more. Such infestation produces fatigue or weakness, resulting from "friendly flora" destruction. Fungi overgrowth consumes your much-needed nutrition, leaving their toxic waste for you to dispose of. The test below is designed for adults only. Take the test to determine whether or not you have fungus/Candida in your body. For each yes answer, score yourself the number of points indicated.
- Have you taken tetracycline or other antibiotics for acne for one month or more? (25 pts.) ____
- Have you taken broad-spectrum antibiotics for any infection for 2 months or longer, or shorter courses in a 1-year period? (20 points) _____
- Have you ever been bothered by persistent prostatitis, vaginitis or other problems affecting your reproductive organs? (25 points) _____
- Have you been pregnant 1 time only? (3 points) Two or more times? (5 points) _____
- Have you taken birth control pills 2 years +? (15 points) Less than 2 years? (8 pts.) _____
- Have you taken Prednisone or other cortisone-type drug for less than 2 weeks? (6 points) For more than 2 weeks? (15 points) _____
- Does exposure to fragrances, mall odors or chemicals provoke mild symptoms? (5 points) Moderate to severe symptoms? (20 pts) _____
- Are these symptoms worse on damp, muggy days or in moldy places? (20 points) _____
- Have you had athlete's foot, jock itch, ring worm, or chronic fungus infection of skin / nails? Mild to moderate? (10 points) Severe to persistent? (20 points) _____
- Do you crave sugar? (10 points) _____
- Do you crave bread? (10 points) _____
- Do you crave alcoholic beverages? (10 pts.)____
- Does tobacco smoke bother you? (10 pts.) _____
Rate the following symptoms as follows:
Occasional or mild: 3 points. Frequent and/or moderately severe: 6 points. Severe and/or disabling: 9 points.
- Fatigue or "feeling drained"? _____
- Poor memory; feeling spacey or "unreal"? ___
- Depression? _____
- Numbness, burning or tingling? _____
- Muscle aches, weakness or paralysis? _____
- Pain and/or swelling joints? _____
- Abdominal pain? _____
- Bloating, constipation or diarrhea? _____
- Persistent vaginal burning/itching? Troublesome vaginal discharge? _____
- Prostatitis? _____
- Impotence or loss of sexual desire? _____
- Endometriosis, PMS, menstrual irregularities, or other reproductive organ concerns? ____
- Spots in front of the eyes; erratic vision? _____
For each of the following symptoms, rate yourself:
Occasional or mild - 1 point. Frequent and/or moderately severe - 2 points.
- Frequent drowsiness ___
- Frequent irritability and/or jitteriness ___
- Frequent lack of coordination ___
- Frequent inability to concentrate ___
- Frequent mood swings (ups & downs) ___
- Frequent headaches ___
- Frequent dizziness/loss of balance ___
- Feeling of head swelling & tingling ___
- Frequent itching anywhere on body ___
- Frequent or persistent rashes ___
- Frequent heartburn and/or indigestion ___
- Belching, burping & intestinal gas ___
- Mucus in stools ___
- Hemorrhoids ___
- Frequent dry mouth ___
- Rash or blisters in/around mouth ___
- Bad breath ___
- Joint swelling or arthritis ___
- Nasal congestion, itching or discharge ___
- Postnasal drip ___
- Frequent sore or dry throat ___
- Frequent unexplained cough ___
- Pain or tightness in chest ___
- Wheezing or shortness of breath ___
- Urinary urgency or frequency ___
- Burning on urination ___
- Noticeably failing vision ___
- Recurrent infections or fluid in ears ___
- Ear pain or deafness ___
Your total score can help you determine if your health concerns are yeast related. (Women's scores will be higher as 7 items apply only to women; only 2 apply exclusively to men.)
Score: women above 180 - men above 140: almost certainly yeast related. Women up to 120 - men up to 90: probably yeast related. Women: up to 60 - men up to 40: possibly yeast related. Below 60 for women and 40 for men probably not yeast related.
Laboratory Testing for Candida
Current testing for Candida is very involved, and entails a detailed questionnaire plus a two-stage test. The first stage is called the Micro-ELISA Technique, designed to detect circulating levels of Candida antigens, antibodies and certain immune complexes. (The same as used to test for the AIDS virus.) In the second phase the patient's lymphocytes (white blood cells) are "challenged" with Candida.