Volixer Water Recipes
Two Ways to Make Volixer Water
Volixer Water Concentrate
With the Concentrate, you simply add one teaspoon to 24 ounces of water and drink, or add it to your favorite 24-ounce smoothie and blend. One 16 ounce bottle of Volixer Water Concentrate will make 16 gallons of Energized, Volixer Water. Consider recipes for smoothies that can be activated in this totally new way. The Volixer Water smoothies will possess properties that can tremendously accelerate all sorts of healings.
Volixer Water Fruit Smoothie
- In your blender start with 24 ounces of water, and add clean fresh fruit (strawberries, peaches, pitted plums, grapes, etc.) to make 36 ounces.
- Add one capful of SeaVitality Minerals and sweeten with Agave Nectar or Maple Syrup to taste.
- No artificial sweeteners, please!
- Try adding Volamin Flavor to enhance the flavors and improve your digestion. TransDerma Magnesium Oil can also lift the flavors, as can Himalayan Crystal Salt.
- An interesting variation can be obtained by mixing 6 ounces of the above smoothie with 3 ounces of your bubbly water, or tonic water for a bittersweet component.
Volixer Water Super-Charged Smoothie
- In your blender, start with 24 ounces of water, and add clean fresh fruit (strawberries, peaches, pitted plums, grapes, etc.) To make 36 ounces. If possible, extract the seeds from the peach pits and include them before proceeding.
- Otherwise, add one or more 100 mg tablet of Vitamin B-17, to add a complex bittersweet flavor to the smoothie.
- Add one capful of SeaVitality Minerals, 3 teaspoons of your favorite SuperFood powder.
- Keep in mind that, as you add more and more ingredients to these smoothies, the flavor gets stronger.
Volixer Water Deliciously Complex Drink
In your blender:
- 3/4 liter of Gallo White Merlot, which has 10% alcohol and some residual sugar
- Add one capful of SeaVitality Minerals
- 1 drop of Transformational Elixir or Seeding Minerals
- one scoop of Primary Minerals (a source of calcium, magnesium, potassium and sodium).
Run your blender on high for about 3 minutes. The recipe works because as the SeaVitality Minerals blend with the residual sugar of the wine, they produce a very complex, full pleasant taste. But be careful, this wine will put alcohol in your bloodstream much faster, so, enjoy this when driving is not required.
Volixer Water Wine
- In your blender, start with 24 ounces of your favorite wine.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan Crystal Salt.
- Spices can be added here too.
- Run your blender on high for about 3 minutes.
But be careful, this wine will put alcohol in your bloodstream much faster, so, enjoy this when driving is not required. Another pleasant experience is to mix equal parts of Volixer wine with Volixer Water or juice/smoothie.
More Complex Volixer Water
- Start with 1 gallon of the purest water available, distilled water is preferred.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan Crystal Salt, or one capful of SeaVitality Minerals.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Energized Water, and one scoop of pH Perfect Minerals.
Run your Volixer, 1 quart at a time, for 2 to 4 minutes per quart. This water should be stored in a glass container, in a dark cool place that will mimic the underground aquifers where prime mineral water originates in nature.
Killing Parasites & Herbs
Some autoimmune conditions are related to parasites. A tincture of black walnut hulls, wormwood and cloves might be beneficial. These critters are anaerobic and adding either food grade hydrogen peroxide or stabilized oxygen to drinking water is helpful. Speaking of hydrogen peroxide, try making magnetic blender water using 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan Crystal Salt and 1/2 teaspoon hydrogen peroxide, in a quart of water blended 3 minutes. You may get a noticeable rush of energy. It also brings that sweet taste onto your palate. It seems to be much stronger with the hydrogen peroxide than without.