Ease Chronic Inflammation
When your cell walls lose normal permeability, they cannot exchange nutrients and waste effectively, resulting in many autoimmune conditions that include chronic inflammation, including chronic skin conditions and acute genetic disorders.
Here's how it happens for many:
About half of the population has a genetic defect that causes the body to under-produce the enzyme called MTHFR (methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase). The resulting condition is called undermethylation and the main symptom is the inability to detoxify at the cellular level. When this happens all manner of discomforts and disease can thrive - from low energy to Chronic Fatigue and sore hands to Fibromyalgia.
Cell-Ease contains herbs that have been shown to open up cell walls and increase permeability. When cell walls lose some exchange capacity, three things occur:
- Needed nutrients cannot fully enter into cells
- Waste materials cannot be effectively eliminated from cells
- Chemical signals to cells become distorted - insufficient/incorrect information to operate.
Cell-Ease works in several ways:
- Restores normal cell permeability for exchanges both in and out
- Neutralizes cellular toxic buildup, promoting more rapid cell cleansing
- Strengthens cellular signal communication.
For acute or chronic inflammation, combine with Cell-Ease Support to increase the anti-inflammatory formula capacity.
Since Cell-Ease increases cellular permeability, any other supplements and prescription medicines may absorb to a greater degree than previously experienced.
You can read more about the enzyme MTHFR in this article by Deborah A. McQueen