Fulvic Acid has some amazing external benefits as well as taken internally...
- Powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenger
- Transports nutrients into cells
- Powerful natural electrolyte
- Increases bio availability of nutrients and minerals
- Alkalizes and detoxifies blood
- Regenerates and hydrates cells
- It acts as a wide spectrum antimicrobial and fungicide
- Neutralizing poison ivy and poison oak
- It removes discoloration due to skin bruises
- Helps to treat open wounds, cuts and abrasions
- Kills pathogens responsible for athletes foot
- It helps to treat rashes, skin irritations, insect and spider bites
- Heal burns with minimum pain or scarring
Fulvic acid is part of the humic structure in composition. Being a significantly smaller molecule than humic acid, it has the ability to penetrate the cell and mitochondria of the cell, attracting to itself 3 times its weight in heavy metals or radioisotopes altering the ionic form of those toxins, which means it is efficient in removing toxins out of your cells and out of your body.
Fulvic Acid enters the cell wall of the mitochondria and tells the cell to make more ATP, the universal currency of energy. ATP energy increases a positive charge, your life force returns.
Results: Optimal energy flow is increased. Fulvic stimulates food metabolism of proteins to re-grow damaged and dying cells. It catalyzes vitamins & minerals, and improves enzyme reactions, while scavenging toxic heavy metals and radiation. Life force returns and youthful feelings resonate in a healthier body, mind and spirit.
One of the most amazing talents of Fulvic Acid is the powerful and diverse spectrum of immune system responses it stimulates in the human body. Fulvic Acid not only boosts your immunity, it regulates the immune system. Fulvic Acid is unparalleled in its ability to act as a natural immuno-modulator.
Our humic comes from a fresh water source, millions of years old, in Alberta, Canada. Our humic source is certified organic and we use a mechanical extraction process for the fulvic and humic concentrates, which gives us a higher percentage fulvic than any other fulvic we have tested. Plus we have smaller molecules than any other fulvic tested, which means much higher quality.