You have Glucosamine in your joints and muscles where it assists mobility and helps your connective tissues work smoothly. With age, your body can't produce enough glucosamine to keep up repair, making supplementation necessary to...
- Relieve joint and muscle pain from some inflammatory conditions
- Improve mobility
- Slow cartilage deterioration, speed-up repair and assist rehabilitation.
Glucosamine is a natural compound found in the human body, specifically an amino monosaccharide (a nitrogen-containing sugar). It is used by the body as one of the building blocks of cartilage It is thought to possibly play a role in cartilage formation and repair and to perhaps have an anti-inflammatory affect within humans.
This form of Glucosamine is highly bioavailable with an absorption rate up to 98%.
Matrix ~ Better For You Supplements
All Matrix supplements provide nutrients in a Whole Food Matrix which means they will be presented to your body in the same form as they are in food, and have have been tested by independent labs, and found they are:
- Significantly better absorbed, longer retained and better used than standard chemical supplements
- Do not need to be taken with food because they inherently contain all foodfactors necessary for absorption.
- Nourish whichever part of the body they are needed
- Have no known allergic reactions
- Are suitable for vegetarians.