Liposome Nutrient Delivery System!
Liposomes protect and deliver nutrients straight into your bloodstream. They're like bodyguards, seeing Tumeric's nutrients through your digestive system and bloodstream, delivering them straight into your cells… unharmed.
This is necessary, because the enzymes in your digestive process can breakdown and degrade Turmeric's nutrients.
Liposomes were first discovered in breast milk - they enhance delivery of key nutrients to babies.
“Data shows that Liposomal Delivery is up to 20 times more Bioavailable than Conventional Methods".
If you would like to read more about Liposomes, please take a look at this article " Liposomal Delivery Increases Bioavailability by up to 1,500% ".
Full-Spectrum Turmeric Gives the Most Benefits
Right now there are only two kinds of Turmeric supplements: full-spectrum Turmeric and isolated curcumin.
Isolated curcumin is the most common. It's poorly absorbed and not as effective.
For Turmeric to work properly, it needs the FULL range of compounds that make up the element - the whole food.
Recent research has been centered around curcumin and little time has been spent researching the other 199+ compounds in Turmeric.
Many health benefits are found in the whole of Turmeric.
PuraTHRIVE sources only Organic Full-Spectrum Turmeric to give you the most potent Turmeric supplement you can buy in a liquid form.
More about our Unique Extraction Process
This Turmeric supplement accesses the powerful nutrients with an organic glycerin extraction process. Glycerin is a safe and effective extracting agent.
Desired healthy parts of fresh organic turmeric root dissolve when suspended in this organic glycerin solution. The process removes undesirable byproducts from the root and leaves. All the beneficial nutrients are left in a super-concentrated form
Full-spectrum Turmeric Extract
Products are put through a series of tests, ensuring the liposomes are the exact size, structure and integrity required.
Liposome production is at room temperature, using only room pressure, keeping the integrity of the liposomes intact (instead of being destroyed with high heat and pressure).
More about Added Fulvic Acid for Ultimate Nutrient Absorption
Fulvic acid contains over 77 macro and trace minerals, naturally occurring in their ionic form giving them ultimate absorption capability.
- Allows efficient absorption of all nutrients.
- Aids detoxification for increased energy, mental clarity and sense of well-being.
- Helps water enter cells quicker for better hydration and mineral absorption.
- Supports brain cell health by creating a barrier for cognitive impairments.
- Promotes balanced hydration and detoxification.
Dr. Edward Group, founder Global Healing Center
“Fulvic acid is beneficial in part because as plants and other living things absorb high levels of fulvic acid, their biochemical reactions are sped up and become more efficient. Enzyme activity increases and cell membranes become more permeable. Water is able to enter cells at an above-normal rate. This is beneficial for both plants and animals by promoting balanced hydration and allowing the body to pass unwanted toxic substances."
"Ingestion of fulvic acid is known to increase the ability of a cell to release toxic metals. Australia’s Ecotoxicology Program found that when fish swam in water with fulvic acid, their aluminum toxicity levels were up to six times lower than otherwise.”
30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
Happy Customers are the best advertising.
You have a full 30-days to try Tumeric. If you're not fully satisfied during this time, you can return any unused portion for a full refund.
Turmeric is a traditional medicine, dating back nearly 4000 years. (2) Modern medicine now recognizes the power of turmeric in over 3000 publications in the last 25 years. (3)
(1) Robert D. Milne, M.D., PC, Liposomal Encapsulation Technology (Henderson, NV): Life's Fountain Books, 2004, 85.
(2) Benzie IFF, Wachtel-Galor S, editors, Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects. 2nd edition, (Boca Raton FL): CRC Press/Taylor & Francis; 2011, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK92752/.
(3)Benzie IFF, Wachtel-Galor, Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects. 2nd edition.
(4) Shrikant Mishra and Kalpana Palanivelu, The Effect of Turmeric on Alzheimer's disease: An overview, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2781139/
(5) Aggarwal BB. Curcumin-free turmeric exhibits anti-inflammatory and anticancer activities: Identification of novel components of tumeric. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2013; 57:1529-42.
(6) Baum L, et al. Curcumin Effects on Blood Lipid Profile in a 6-month