Powerful Active Ingredients
Immune 7 is a Full Spectrum product including mycelium, fruit, spores, primordial and extra cellular compounds. Purica’s lab grown fungi offer exquisite support for healthy immunity.
More than just beta-glucans! Mushrooms contain other superb elements such as:
- Amino acids, including lysine and tryptophan
- Nicotinic acid
- Riboflavin (vitamin B12), pyridoxine (B6), and vitamins C, E, and K
- Terpenes and steroids, some of which have demonstrated antibacterial and antiviral activity
- One of the few organic sources of germanium and selenium, which increase oxygen efficiency, counteract the effects of pollutants, and increase resistance to “dis-ease”
- Outstanding Immune-Enhancing Support
- Potent blend of extracts from six medicinal mushrooms
- Proprietary whole organic mushroom concentrated mycelia complex
- Nutricol ® - a proprietary blend of super strength antioxidants
The components of this high quality formulation have been shown in numerous studies to significantly strengthen the immune system. A robust immune system is instrumental in overcoming “dis-ease” and promoting optimal health. Immune 7 is a safe, potent dietary food supplement that improves overall immune performance and has proven beneficial in combination with mainstream invasive treatments.
Exquisite mushroom signatures that support all aspects of the immune system.
Naturally hybridized strains of mushrooms for optimal naturally occurring constituents.
Controlled methods of mushroom cultivation ensure that your full spectrum blend is of the utmost quality. The end result is a product exceeding the original potency.
1. Growing Conditions: We pay close attention to selection of species and growth parameters of temperature, light, oxygen, etc. to produce desired results. We use the most complete and broad-spectrum raw feedstock for downstream processing. By growing the mushroom products this way, ultimate benefits are gained from each phase.
2. Full Maturation: Mushrooms are produced to full maturity (20-45 weeks) in small glass containers therefore capturing all metabolic exudates. This ensures that all fuel-source is converted to essential mushroom compounds and everything is harvested. If mushrooms are grown too quickly, much of the fuel source still remains in the raw material rendering them impure and weak. Full maturation ensures high polysaccharide content.
3. High Polysaccharides:: Polysaccharide yield is maximized due to growth conditions and duration. Averaging 50 % beta-bound polysaccharide, beta-glucans, beta mannans, and heteropolysaccharides.
4. Low Temperature Drying: 140 degrees F maximum temperature optimizes beta-glucans, zyloglucan, heteroglucan, chitinous substance, protein complexes, terpenoids, and antioxidants.
5. Micronizing: Micronizing is accomplished using a jet mill that employs compressed air or gas to produce particles less than one micron in size. Precisely aligned jets create a vortex into which material is fed along an engineered tangent circle that accelerates. High-speed rotation subjects the material to particle-on-particle impact, creating increasingly smaller fines. While centrifugal force drives large particles toward the perimeter, fine particles move toward the center where they exit through the vortex finder. The mushroom particle size is approximately 1 to 2 nanometers in diameter, whereas a red blood cell is about 10 nanometers in diameter. Micronizing adds 5 to 10 times the potency of raw material!
6. No Irradiation Required: Because of our pristine environmental growing conditions, we do not require irradiation as there are no cross contaminating variables to consider as confirmed by testing of every batch. This ensures that all active constituents are readily available.
Problems with the immune system come in two varieties:
- Underactive: Slow healing response, increased susceptibility to infections and dis-ease processes
- Overactive: prone to allergies and over-reactions, where the immune system is over stimulated and mistakenly attacks the body
Immunomodulators are substances that bring balance to either quiet or activate the immune system, as is needed. They regulate both the number of white blood cells and their ability to effectively assist the body.