Increasing Equine Fitness with Recovery EQ
Athletic injury and age related decline is generally associated with failure/decline of connective tissue structures such as ligaments, tendons, aponeuroses, fascia, bone, blood vessels and other joint structures.
Connective tissue tends to dry and become less flexible with use and age due mainly to:
- Decreased production of fluid maintaining long-chain glycosaminoglycans structures
- Decreased stability of cell membrane and extra cellular collagen fibers
- Decreased production of glycosaminoglycan structures which results in decreased muscle group size
Inflammation - The Root of Suffering
The result of acute or chronic inflammation is significant and contributes to the following:
- Joint & soft-tissue inflammation causes pain, spasm & decreased flexibility
- Lung inflammation causes bleeding & difficulty breathing
- Skin inflammation causes itching, scaling & irritation
- Blood vessel inflammation causes poor circulation & bleeding
- Digestive tract inflammation causes digestive upset and spasm
- Hoof structure inflammation causes lameness
- Chronic inflammation causes accelerated aging, fatigue and poor performance
|Excellent for Treating:|
|Post-surgical Wound Healing ||Decrease Tissue Breakdown|
|Injury ||Athletic Performance|
|Inflammation ||COPD (Breathing Problems)|
|Genetic Predispositions ||Cushing's Syndrome|
|Aging ||Dermatitis/Coat Conditions|
|Arthritis & Osteoarthritis ||Laminitis/Founder|
|Navicular Syndrome ||Wound Healing/Surgery|
Five Vets wanted Euthanasia, and I did not give up ...
Five vets suggested euthanasia for my severely injured quarter horse, as there would be permanent crippling from torn sinuses in both legs. Recovery EQ was the answer and he became an American Quarter Horse Champion in a year’s time, won fifteen hunter points and 15 halter points to seal it all off! --Joy Richardson, Langley, BC
Inoperable Life-Threatening Wound
Our 14-year-old quarter horse suffered a grievous inoperable injury after being impaled on a fence post. In less than 2 months on high doses of Recovery EQ, ‘George’ displayed an unmistakable eagerness to “get back to work”! The vet was amazed not only at the speed of recovery, but also in the integrity of the re-generated tissue. “In 35 years, I have never seen such an injury to any horse that actually survived, let alone witnessed such astoundingly rapid recovery.” --Kevan G. & Sherri E.
Best Overall Arthritis Product, 2003
Recovery EQ rated #1 by the prestigious Horse Journal, in a landmark trial comparing the most effective products worldwide for lameness due to arthritis and tendonitis.
Best Product, 2004
Spruce Meadows Masters Competition
Horse Journal, Review 2006
As a performance enhancing supplement - Quote on Recovery EQ
"... you get what you pay for".