Potent proprietary blend of highly concentrated extracts, shown to upregulate your body's own detoxification systems, especially the glutathione system (1-4).
Recently shown to have extraordinary effects on your body's own antioxidant and detoxification systems (2). Haritaki is an antioxidant-rich fruit of the Terminalia Chebula tree and is widely used in Ayurvedic medicine where it is held sacred to Shiva. In Tibet, Haritaki is called "The King of Herbs".
Pine Bark Extract
Rich source of epicatechins, the building block of oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs), which are known for their antioxidant properties and support of your body's own glutathione system (3).
Rich source of ellagic acid, which has shown impressive activity on glutathione synthesis and glutathione S-transferase activity (4).
Gotu Kola and Bacopa Extract
Neuroprotective botanicals, included for nerve health and stabilization.
For liver health and to stimulate adequate bile and urinary flow.
For trace minerals such as iodine, and polyphenolic content.
Strong fibrinolytic properties to break down biofilms, which can be associated with colonization of a variety of pathogens.5,6 Biofilms can impair your detoxification and absorption of nutrients.
- Kwak MK, Wakabayashi N, Kensler TW. Mutat Res. 2004 Nov 2;555(1-2):133-48.
- Mahesh R Bhuvana S, Begum VM. Cell Biochem Funct. 2009 Aug;27(6):358-63.
- Dvoráková M, et al. Redox Rep. 2006;11(4):163-72.
- Shepherd AG, et al. Carcinogenesis. 2000 Oct 1;21(10):1827-34.
- Kurosawa Y, et al. Sci Rep. 2015 Jun 25;5:11601.
- Yaron S, Römling U. Microb Biotechnol. 2014 Nov;7(6):496-51