Improves digestion and nutrient absorption, constipation and irritated bowels.
Helps joint pain from inflammation – beneficial for sore/stiff muscles, connective tissue and good for your skin too.
Blood Sugar Management
Early studies show Aloe Vera helps lower blood sugar levels (University of Maryland Medical Center).
Aloe vera contains nutrients essential for your body systems:
- Antioxidants, Enzymes, Vitamins and Minerals
- Stool loosening effects from aloin and emodin, which act as analgesic, antibacterial and antiviral
- Anti-inflammatory effects from four fatty acids (cholesterol, campesterol, beta-sisosterol and lupeol)
- Wound-mending and anti-inflammatory effects from hormones called auxins and gibberellins
- Excellent cleanser that helps blood purification and helps treat liver diseases.
Aloe Vera is an excellent cleanser that helps blood purification. Its high choline content helps treat liver diseases. It prevents fat accumulation in the liver, thus avoiding liver problems. This cleansing process helps eliminate many toxins, which results in a thorough liver cleaning. Choline is useful in the prevention of liver diseases and tumors.