Parasympathetic Nervous System Support
- GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) is responsible for reducing your response to fear or anxiety.
- It’s found in a region of the brain known as the insular cortex, that is associated with emotional response.
- Lower concentrations of GABA are associated with high states of anxiety and have been observed in people with extreme low moods, and high anxiety after major stresses.
- GABA is produced by neurons in your brain, and is associated with the parasympathetic side of your autonomic nervous system, which balances the sympathetic (fight-or-flight) response.
Liposomal GABA with L-Theanine is a highly absorbable form of GABA, partnered with L-theanine for optimal parasympathetic support.
- An amino acid found at high amounts in green tea, L-theanine supports relaxation and mood by increasing brain alpha-wave activity, levels of serotonin, dopamine and GABA.
- L-theanine also has been shown to block the binding of L-glutamic acid to excitatory glutamate receptors in the brain. Glutamate receptor subtypes have been shown to modulate excitability associated with anxiety, while in extreme low moods, a hyper functioning glutaminergic system also may be an issue.
- Continuous administration of L-theanine has been shown to increase expression of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) protein, a protein which plays a role in neural plasticity and neurogenesis.
Conventional oral forms of GABA do not easily cross the blood-brain barrier, but liposomal delivery has demonstrated a quick and powerful effect.
Quicksilver Delivery System: Phospholipid Encapsulation
Optimized bioavailability of GABA and L-theanine.
The phospholipids delivered with GABA and L-theanine nourish your cell membranes, ensuring proper absorption of nutrients, and elimination of toxic waste.
Improved liposomal and emulsification technology with smaller, more stable particles from the highest grade ingredients available.
- Rapid uptake
- Unparalleled bioactivity
- Extended release
- Prolonged effects.
Liposomal format absorbs through your lymph system, lessening the burden on your liver – safer for prolonged supplementation.