No products in the cart.
- Promotes Digestive Regularity and Healthy Intestinal Tract
- Reduces Cholesterol and Risk of Cancer and Heart Disease
- Strengthens Your Immune System
Diets rich in fiber are proven to reduce the risk of cancer and heart disease and are proven to promote a healthy intestinal tract, reduce cholesterol and benefit the immune system for regularity & improved elimination of toxic metals, mercury, cadmium & lead. There are 700mg of apple fiber in a small, lunch-size apple. “An apple a day…” Apples are rich in pectin, a soluble fiber (fiber), which is effective in lowering cholesterol levels. Jonagold apples are the richest apple in pectin. Apple pectin in any form is advocated for diabetics and those suffering from ulcer, colitis, and for regulating the blood pressure.
Apples work in any form, from raw to juice, to maintain good cardiovascular health. Researchers at the University of California, Davis, found that apples act as antioxidants against the damaging portion of cholesterol in the bloodstream. Many researchers suggest that people who eat fatty foods should, if possible, wash down this food with apple juice rather than the usual drink. Apple fiber helps maintain intestinal balance by cleansing the intestinal tract with its soluble and insoluble fibers. Pectin apple fiber increases the acidity in the large intestines. (University of Florida College of Medicine)
A recent study confirms that apples help with many issues, one of them reduction in muscle mass as related to aging. “Muscle atrophy causes big problems. It’s also very common – it affects most people at some point in their lives, during illness or aging. But, there’s no medicine for it,” says Christopher Adams, M.D., Ph.D., University of Iowa (UI) endocrinologist and senior author of the new study recently published in the journal Cell Metabolism. “We studied muscle gene activity in people with atrophy and used that information to find chemicals that might block atrophy. One of those chemicals was especially interesting. It’s called ursolic acid and it’s particularly concentrated in apple peels.”
Dr. Adams and colleagues tested ursolic acid in mice and found that the natural compound increased both the size and strength of their muscles. “It did this by helping two hormones that build muscle: insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF1) and insulin. Because ursolic acid increased muscle, it reduced muscle atrophy,” he explained. “Surprisingly, it had some other beneficial effects in mice: for example, it reduced body fat, and lowered blood glucose and cholesterol.”
Ursolic acid from apple peels causes a pattern of gene expression that is the opposite of the pattern caused by muscle wasting, indicating the natural compound could reverse muscle atrophy. In their testing they found that healthy mice that ate ursolic acid developed larger, stronger muscles than mice that didn’t receive the substance. In addition, even though ursolic acid increased muscle weight in mice that ate it, it did not increase total body weight. In fact, the scientists found that mice fed ursolic acid had less body fat than mice who didn’t receive the apple peel compound.
Give yourself all the health benefits of more fiber. Improving your digestion will enhance your nutrient absorption and waste elimination, thereby energizing your immune system for overall increased health, vitality and healing. This very special high quality, pure apple fiber is naturally occurring, and extracted with minimal processing. Natural pectin is not removed, nor added back. The peel and dried apple pulp are included, rich in soluble & insoluble apple fibers, with all the naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients and antioxidants retained. Our ancestors believed the old proverb “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” but they probably didn’t understand why. Nutritional scientists have researched for evidence to verify that apples are good for our health. And here’s what they found:
“An Apple a Day” Is Good For:
- Improved digestive tract health
- Loss of fat weight & belly inches – normalization of body shape
- Incredibly economical results – “got my health back & saved $ thousands $”
- Instantly restored regularity – optimum intestinal, colon & lymphatic cleansing
- Better results from water – cleansing of whole body & all systems
- Fewer allergies
- Steady reductions in heavy metal toxicity symptoms
- More energy & sharper mind
- Feel much better fed on much less food
- Reduced spending on food
- Lower cholesterol & blood pressure
- Fewer & shorter colds & flu
- Free-radicals simply eliminated from body
- Apple Fiber Up, Equals Cancer & Heart Disease Down
- Trimmer Body Shape through Cleansing & Keeping Your Colon on Schedule
- Lower Blood Pressure through Naturally Scrubbing out Cholesterol
- Radiant Beauty from Inside Out through Removal of Toxins
Easy To Use
- Just add to juice
- Enrich a nutritious shake
- Delicious in bread and baked goods
- A healthy addition to hot or cold cereals
IMPORTANT: Apple Fiber partners with abundant amounts of water and liquids, to activate its incredible benefits.
What Is Apple Fiber?
It is the ‘bridgework’ holding the apple’s liquid portions in the shape of an apple.
Apple Fiber’s tough, mineral-rich, sponge-like and gel-like qualities survive your digestion, to perform SEVEN indispensable services in your lower digestive tract:
- Absorbs water so your meal’s consistency is kept just right for complete healthy digestion.
- Helps keep your intestinal lining clean of toxic sludge, harmful yeast, bacteria and parasites, promoting full nutrient assimilation.
- Fosters beneficial flora as important allies for your digestive and immune systems.
- Gathers liquid wastes directly from your lymphatic system with its hydrophilic properties, for most efficient elimination of toxic free-radicals.
- Apprehends heavy metals with its porous structure so they leave via your intestinal tract, and are not reabsorbed.
- Helps your body to vanquish cholesterol by seizing it and simply escorting it away.
- Wonderful Bonus! As fiber swells early in a meal, it provides a quicker feeling of fullness so you eat less food, and less cholesterol! At the same time, fiber slows the absorption of fats and sugars so you experience more sustained energy and endurance after each meal, rather than the ‘sugar rush’ and ‘craving’ sensations which drive overeating, fat storage, and body bulges.
Why Supplement With Fiber?
Your body is entirely dependent upon you to eat both soluble & insoluble fiber from plant sources. Processed foods and meat diets are tragically low in fiber. Without adequate fiber, your digestive tract is sabotaged. Your abdomen becomes not unlike a city in a condition of continuous traffic jamb where vital resources go undelivered, garbage accumulates, and emergency services are hindered or blocked. Eventually, every organ, system and cell of your ‘city’ becomes clogged and dysfunctional.
Fortunately, by faithfully tending your body’s needs with Apple Fiber, you can reverse the downward spiral and restore healthy function, top performance, and a sense of feeling incredibly clean, energetic and alive! Apple Fiber particles are tiny sponges that capture water to dissolve away toxins from your intestinal lining and colon. In this task, water alone, or fiber alone, do little good. Substantial amounts of both together are absolutely required to activate the process.
Directions for Use
Add your favorite juice (or Energized Water) to hydrate Apple Fiber. Or sprinkle the dry powder over cereals, salads or pasta, or mix it into your favorite recipes. Start with 1/4 teaspoon daily, increasing gradually to your optimal amount. A good basic goal is 4 teaspoons daily. This provides the pure Apple Fiber equivalent of 11 medium apples. Initial results may temporarily require 2 or 3 times the basic amount, while your sustained usage may only be 1 or 2 teaspoons per day.
Twice daily, simply shake or blend up to 2 teaspoons, into at least 5 oz of Energized Water plus at least 5 oz of organic apple or grape juice, or other 100% fruit or vegetable juice. Never make it too thick. For optimum results always drink plentiful amounts of pure water, preferably Energized. For absolute optimum results take it with lecithin and probiotics.
Pure and Natural High-Pectin Apple Fiber Powder
- Complete, after-cider-pressing, minimally processed, peel included, dried apple pulp.
- Rich in soluble and insoluble apple fibers, plus naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients and antioxidants retained.
- 20% of this daily fiber content is available as soluble fiber, primarily pectin (pectin not removed nor added back).
- The rich pectin and phytonutrient content of this very special, high quality apple fiber is naturally occurring as a result of minimal processing.