About Body Biotics Probiotics
The Best, Natural Probiotics are Soil-Based Organisms (SBOs)
- Your body needs an abundance of good, SBO Probiotic cultures.
- Increase Nutrient Absorption and Waste Elimination = Strengthened Immunity
- Especially your ability to fight viruses and bacteria!
- SBO Probiotics are extremely aggressive against all disease-causing viruses, bacteria, yeast, fungus and molds.
For our ancestors, SBO Probiotics were naturally provided in their diet from the rich soil that coated their harvested vegetables. These microscopic probiotics are still present in soils that have not been commercially overused and tainted with pesticides. Since most of us eat commercially grown food, our diets are deficient in SBO Probiotics. SBO Probiotic supplements are a new development for the health of your digestive system. When your digestive system functions properly, you efficiently absorb nutrients and eliminate toxic waste. This enables your immune system to easily ward off any disease presented to it.
SBO Probiotics Are Better Than Artificial, Pharmaceutical Probiotics
Most probiotic formulas are artificial, do not contain SBOs, and may be dormant in their container. They begin to die, even before packaging. Refrigeration prolongs their race to death before they even hit your mouth. If your probiotics require refrigeration, they are probably dying as you sit here reading. Life Science formulas contain specific dormant SBO Probiotic cultures, together with a prebiotic, which is food for the probiotics to reproduce. When the dormant SBO Probiotic culture comes in contact with your body fluids (or water/juice), they begin reproducing and ingest the prebiotic food. Rapid growth begins, and your health improves. Body Biotics has never changed the bacteria by mutation or other means. These soil-based organisms are as natural as the Earth.
Support Your Immune System Through Improved Digestion
Powerful Body Biotics formulas help your body regulate the balance between friendly and unfriendly bacteria. That’s how you achieve optimal immune functioning. It took science 50 years to realize that antibiotics are not always the answer. They simply do not kill yeasts, viruses, molds, or parasites. Research is confirming that superior immune function is produced by growing strong cultures of Soil Based Organisms (SBOs) in your digestive tract.
Probiotics are Critical for Your Health
There are over 400 species of living organisms in your digestive system, responsible for essential body operations, including:
- preventing infections from harmful bacteria, yeasts, viruses, molds, and parasites
- stimulating regular functions of your entire digestive system
- promoting strong immune function
- maintaining chemical and hormonal balance.
Probiotic supplements limit the spread of disease-causing microbes by competitive exclusion in your gastrointestinal tract. This means that when good bacteria outnumber the bad, disease cannot thrive. We never treat disease. We build a healthy body where illness dare not tread.
Research on Soil Based Organisms
Current research on SBO Probiotic supplements confirms that a daily dose of friendly bacteria is the health boost needed for people of all ages. From pre-pregnancy, newborns, children, adults, and the elderly, the daily use of powerful probiotic supplements acts as the cornerstone to your vibrant health. We have on hand a 700-plus page report summarizing published peer-reviewed scientific literature gathered from studies conducted around the world, a substantial documentation of the many benefits of effective cultured SBOs consortia on your well-being and longevity.
These documents show 22 Explicit and Implicit Claims for SBOs in the form of a Probiotics Consortia:
- Improve gastrointestinal health
- Prevent harmful bacteria and fungi from colonizing the gut
- Support gut regeneration and balance gut microbiology
- Balance colonic pH and set the stage for restoring immune health
- Increase resistance to harmful bacteria and fungi
- Increase intestinal absorption of nutrients
- Replenish friendly colonic microflora
- Improve overall health and well being
- Enhance gut metabolism and promote normal bowel function
- Help overcome bloating and gas
- Improve immune function
- Normalize bowel function
- Improve the barrier function of the gastrointestinal tract
- Promote regular, comfortable bowel movements
- Enhance the cleansing function of the gut
- Provide safe alternative microbial stimulation for infants
- Source of probiotics for children
- Help to mature the immune system in young children
- Help to promote normal weight in children
- Promote normal immune function in children and adults
- Produce Lactoferrin an important line of defense
- Inhibit Overactive Immune Systems in Adults and Children
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
With over 30 years of continued use and field testing, Body Biotics has announced that a Structure/Function Claims Notification Letter, for Body Biotics SBO Probiotics Consortia formula submitted to the FDA Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition in June 2010, was met with no opposition. In plain English: The Stuff Works on just about Every Health Challenge.
Body Biotics Structure/Function submission documents were independently researched, reviewed and compiled by Technology Consults of Lee B. Dexter & Associates, Austin, Texas. Lee B. Dexter is a renown Probiotics expert, former Biology Professor at Bradley University, Peoria, Illinois, 1989 winner of the R & D Top 100’s Award, holder of four Probiotic related Patents for the use of bacteria in foods/animal feed, and the largest contributor of bacteria strains to the USDA, to date, with over 600 identification submissions.
In plain English: the stuff is for real, and the fellow that analyzed it knows more about this field than anyone else in America.
The History of Body Biotics Formulas
In 1978, scientist Peter Smith Ph.D. was hiking through a remote area in Asia when he noticed some unusual mounds on the ground. He recognized them as soil-based organisms and brought some back to the US for experimentation. These bacteria are not normally seen in North America, so Dr. Smith created a new culture for research purposes. Over the next three years, his research team discovered:
- the exact various strains
- the toxicity (or lack thereof) of the bacteria for humans or animals
- the SBOs were beneficial for animals and humans.
Dr. Peter Smith himself, and others underwent clinical tests, applying the bacteria topically to open wounds, and also ingesting the organisms. No toxic reactions or side effects were observed. In fact, there were no adverse effects with even greater amounts of SBOs.
Over time, they bred superior strains of the SBOs that produced positive reactions such as:
- more satisfying bowel movements
- improved sleep patterns
- fewer colds and flu
- greater amounts of energy.
Body Biotics has never changed the bacteria by mutation or other means. These soil-based organisms are as natural as the Earth. During the breeding process, the manufacturer experimented with the SBOs at university laboratories in California. With professors and computer data banks, they created Body Biotics formulas. Since 1981, more than 20,000 people have consumed Body Biotics SBO Probiotic formulas. There probably is not a better Immune Boosting product out there. If you are having trouble, give it a go.