No products in the cart.
Dental Health Letter to Government
Letter from Gerard F. Judd, Ph.D., Chemist,
Researcher for 18 years and Professor of Chemistry for 33 years
Dear Government Executive and Employee:
We can all stop spending billions for American dental work and research. Let me tell you why: I have learned the real causes of dental cavities and gum infection. People, including you, will now be able to take care of their own dentistry with insignificant cost, and end with perfect teeth. Cavities and gum infections are ended!
A great amount of reputable dental research proves the following:
1. Tooth cavities will be ended simply by rinsing acids off the teeth. Acids alone eat the enamel. There would be no cavities in the world if all people rinsed acids from their teeth promptly. Just rinse with water or other liquid after eating. Water reacts with acids (dilutes).
(We found Miracle II Neutralizer in water to be extremely effective)
2. Foods and drinks, other than those containing acids, have no action on tooth enamel. Sugars have no action on the enamel.
3. Bacteria cannot damage the enamel (calcium hydroxy phosphate). There is no such thing as decay of the enamel since bacteria require carbon and hydrogen to live. Billions of human and animal remains show teeth and bones are resistant to earthbound organisms.
4. Teeth re-enamelize when clean. To make teeth clean one brushes with any soap. Soap washes off in just 2 rinses. What about toothpastes? Glycerine in all tooth pastes is so sticky that it takes 27 washes to get it off. Teeth brushed with any toothpaste are coated with a film and cannot properly re-enamelize.
(We found Miracle II Liquid Soap to be just perfect for this job)
5. Taking calcium and phosphate in the diet results in re-enamelization of the teeth, but only when they are clean. Soap does a perfect job of cleaning the surface. The enamel thickens and becomes less sensitive. Adenosine diphosphatase furnishes phosphate to teeth.
6. Gums are disinfected by brushing with any soap. Not only bacteria and viruses are destroyed promptly by small amounts of soap in water, but also white flies and aphids. Gardeners: Spray 1 tsp of dishwashing soap in 1 gallon of water to kill white flies and aphids.
(Miracle II Soap is very effective …)
7. Plaque, a poorly formed crystal stuck to the bottom of the enamel, is prevented and eventually removed by brushing with soap. Dental procedures (scaling, planing) to get the badly formed crystals off dig holes through the enamel. These cavities catch food and cause gum infection.
8. Prevention of plaque retards gum pockets. Gum pockets are formed as the plaque pushes the gums away from the teeth. Gum pockets, from 1 to 8 mm deep, are also formed by fluoride, which severs the protein molecules adhering the gums to the teeth. Soap prevents gingivitis caused by bacteria lodged in the gum pockets.
9. Vitamin C and phosphate help knit the gums back to the teeth. Pressing against the gums with fingers forces adhesive materials from the gums onto the teeth, which helps the process. Abscesses can be offset by holding Cepacol (14% alcohol) in the mouth for 5 minutes.
(We found Magnesium Oil to work well on both inflammations and abscesses)
10. Receding gum surgery will end when the gum pockets cease. The very mention of the procedure, which involves transferring flesh from the roof of the mouth to the excised area of the gums, is a heinous and useless procedure which ought to pass into oblivion.
11. Removal of fluoride from drinking water, pastes or gels saves the enzyme adenosine diphosphatase so it can deliver phosphate to calcium at the tooth surface, resulting in a beautiful, semi-flexible enamel.
(Precious Prills help a lot even if your water has been fluoridated)
12. As stated above, the gums can be reconnected to the teeth by taking vitamin C (ascorbic acid) (1 tsp) with Arm and Hammer baking soda (1/2 tsp) in 1 inch of water, letting it fizz and then diluting to 1/2 to 1 cup with water, then drinking. The resulting sodium ascorbate is nonacid, very pure and a thousand times more soluble than vitamin C. Sodium ascorbate is more reactive than ascorbic acid (vitamin C) in building connective tissue and antibody structures and more effective in killing some viruses and bacteria.
13. Receding gums and plaque are ended when soap is used for brushing and vitamin C is taken daily as described in #12.
14. 30% of American youths ages 8-10 have no cavities. 100% of Ugandan youths ages 6-10 have no cavities. What does this tell us?
15. The reason Ugandan youths have 3 times better teeth than American youths is because they do not consume as many acid foods. They have no fluoride in their drinking water. They have regular meals with more calcium and phosphate in their diet, and have fewer dentists to work on their teeth. They certainly do not sip acid drinks all day, either.
16. Dental literature says 42% of Americans over 65 have no natural teeth while 25% of those over 43 have none.
17. Dental literature says Americans age 43 average 32 cavities, those age 17 have 13 cavities, blacks and poverty stricken (without calcium and phosphate) have twice this and the Native Americans have four times this amount. The Native American plight can be blamed on their poor nutrition, excessive fluoridation and free, but improper, dental care.
18. If fluoridation were effective in preventing cavities, native Americans would have the least cavities? They have had forced fluoridation for approximately 62 years.
20. Fluoride in water at 1 part per million increased tooth cavities in four large reliable studies 7%, 22%, 45% and 10% (average 21 %). The reason for these increases has to do with the fact that adenosine diphosphatase is destroyed by fluoride and calcium fluoride which slips into the enamel, is alien to the tooth composite and makes the enamel weak, brittle and discolored.
21. The health of American teeth will improve to very nearly perfect if the regimen of water rinsing, soap brushing and taking calcium, phosphate and vitamin C in the diet is implemented.
22. Fortunately, we now know the current teeth perfecting protocol of dentistry with fluoridation is flawed. If the early estimates of 80% tooth improvement in children’s teeth by age 13 were true, each American would now have less than one cavity. That is far from true. The teeth in America are in a sorry state, and at the present time are getting worse.
23. Numerous top scientists over the past 60 years have discarded the theory that fluoride helps teeth, or is a nutrient helpful to man.
24. To avoid fluoride is to prevent more than 114 ailments listed with references in a book Good Teeth Birth to Death by Gerard F. Judd, Ph.D.. These 114 medical side effects extend all the way from cancer down to headaches caused by 1 ppm fluoride in the water. Thirteen of these side effects are proved by a double blind study on 60 patients by 12 physicians, 1 pharmacist and 1 attorney.
25. The mechanism for destruction of enzymes by fluoride has been proven by x-ray studies. Hydrogen bonds are broken by fluoride.
26. Fluoride is the smallest negative particle on the face of the earth. Since the fluoride particles are so small and so intensely negative, they connect with the hydrogen bonds holding the enzyme coils in place and ruin every enzyme molecule at very low concentration, around 1-3 PPM These enzymes are often 3,000 or more times the size of the fluoride. The effect is ruinous.
27. To avoid fluoride is to prevent the destruction of 83 enzymes listed with references in Good Teeth, Birth to Death, by Gerard F. Judd, Ph.D. Fluoride is a severe biological poison. Being intensely negative, it unlatches positive hydrogen bonds in enzymes and proteins.
28. It is fortunate we have learned fluoride is a nerve poison. Fluoride actually causes cavities. There is not the slightest doubt.
29. Methylmercury formed from amalgams in the body is deadly. It causes brain disease. Fillings made of quartzite and epoxy are a safe substitute.
30. Fluoride harms the economy by making people purchase other than city water to avoid it. It also harms the economy by making people dependent on undependable professions that promote ignorance about fluoride worldwide.
31. Keep the teeth moist. Teeth that are dry crack. If you chew ice, teeth may crumble. Teeth do have a breaking strength.
32. Look in your mouth. Tell the dentist(s) what you want done and get several bids for examination and work. Save your fortunes. We now know we can cancel the green light given by Harry Truman with the help of Congress to subsidize dentistry. billions of dollars being wasted in this regard (Public Law 755, June 24,1948) can now be returned to the taxpayers.
I hope you will put this information in the hands of your Congress persons so they and we may alert the newspapers, radio and TV stations, magazines, and all other news media as well as their friends, families, and associates about this giant leap in dental technology.
I ask for your feedback on this letter and I would also like you to ask for feedback from the ones you contact. This is very important!
Gerard F. Judd, Ph.D., Professor Emeritus, Chemistry
6615 W Lupine, Glendale AZ 85304, Phone 623-412-3955623-412-3955.
Partial Credentials Of Dr. Judd
- Ph.D. from Purdue University.
- Researcher in industry: 18 yrs.
- Prof of chemistry: 33 yrs; retired professor emeritus.
- Fluoride laboratory studies: Linde, Purdue, Wright Field and Phoenix College, 13 yrs.
- Author, revised: Good Teeth Birth to Death, 117 pp. July 1997.
- Author, revised: Chemistry, Its Uses In Everyday Life, 305 pp. July 1997.
- Author, Workbook, Self Quizzes and Laboratory Assignments for Chemistry, Its Uses In Everyday Life, July 16, 1997.
- Author, Chemical Hygiene Plan, 89 pp, 4-23-1998.
- Speaker, writer, radio host, bookseller, age 79, continuing October 24, 2002.
- Fighter for truth in practical uses of chemistry.
Please contact your Congressperson, asking what they are going to do about this terrible incompetence and waste in dentistry and government spending. Thanking you, I am Gerard F. Judd.
Dr. Gerard Judd’s book “Good Teeth, Birth to Death ” is available at Amazon.