Drink Water – Feel Great
Something to love about water… it is really the cheapest and easiest way to feel great…
Drink 34 ounces for every 55 pounds of body weight… miracles happen when we do this.
Four ounces at a time all through the day is best… or about 8 ounces at a time when taking the solid nutrients… or up to 20 ounces when we first wake up in the morning to flush out the body’s night work…
Yes, we will need to urinate more often and that will insure our body’s cleansing naturally. And yes, we will think more clearly, be more focused and have more energy… imagine that…
“I love you water, I thank you water, I respect you water…” Dr. Emoto
- 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated.
- In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.
- Even MILD dehydration will slow down one’s metabolism as much as 3%.
- One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a University of Washington study.
- Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
- Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.
- A mere! 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page.
- Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the
risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.