No products in the cart.
JumpSport Fitness Trampolines: Unique Exercise
Rebounding is a unique exercise that affects every muscle and cell in your body. It’s a safe, gentle low-impact workout that adjusts to your fitness level. Easy on your joints & back, and can be done in your home at your convenience. Researchers at the University of Kentucky (in conjunction with NASA) concluded “the magnitude of the biomechanical stimuli is greater with jumping on a trampoline than with running”. You’re able to achieve a weightless state at the top of each jump, then land with twice the force of gravity.
- Burn more calories than traditional jogging
- Strengthen heart and lungs
- Improve circulation
- Relieve neck & back pains, headaches, and other pain caused by lack of exercise
- Enhance digestion and elimination
- Stimulate in your lymphatic system
- Lower circulating cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Help slow the effects of aging
- Deeper and easier relaxation and sleep
- Improve balance
- Sharpen mental performance, keener learning processes
- Reduce stress
- Benefits children with learning disabilities and cystic fibrosis.
No other brand can compare to JumpSport’s patent pending Stage Bounce technology. It provides the safest, most forgiving impact available on a rebounding trampoline.
Rebounding is Fun!
Rebounding/Jogging versus Traditional Jogging
Tables A and B contain research performed by Victor L. Katch, Ph. D., Dept. of Physical Education, University of Michigan at Ann Arbor.