Ease Symptoms of PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
A tonic, corrective formula to normalize a woman's menstruation period and ease symptoms of PMS.
- Good for painful cramps from menstruation
- Helpful with both delayed and extended periods
- Cleanses your body of residues from birth control pills and IUDs
- Mildly diuretic to help with fluid retention without draining off potassium.
- Natural nervine and antispasmodic - feeds irritable nerves.
She-Mend contains herbs that have been used historically for many problems of female reproductive organs, feeding them a high concentration of nutrients, alleviating stress from these organs, and allowing them to begin the process of healing.
It's for women of ages from their first period, up to premenopausal. At that point, Meno-Easebecomes the correct formula of choice.
To regulate menstruation, She-Mend will bring about normal periods after taking for about three periods. It's recommended to continue taking She-Mend for several periods thereafter, to work at a deeper tissue level.
When to See Your Physician - Right Away...
She-Mend will not help with conditions such as fibroids, endometriosis and any other type of growth. If these are present, then you need to see your physician right away.
If menstrual bleeding continues or other symptoms persist, see your physician right away.