No products in the cart.
Airpura R600Removes Airborne Chemicals and Particles
- Purify Your Indoor Air Quality
- Protection from Airborne Chemicals and Particles
- Feel the Difference Breathing Clean Air Makes for Your Health
The performance of this best-selling air purifier has been proven to eliminate a wide range of airborne chemicals and odors leaving only clean and fresh air.
Household chemicals, pollen, mold spores, dust, allergens, odors.
- Families who want clean and healthy air at home
- Individuals prone to allergies and breathing problems
- Workplace/Industrial use
- Fitness Centres
- Nursing Homes
Why the Airpura R600 is Considered #1
18-lb carbon filter adsorbs airborne chemicals and everyday pollutants
The powerful HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne particles, as small as 0.3 microns.
360° air distribution allows for purification for up to 2000 sq. ft with 2 air exchanges an hour (based on 8-foot ceilings).
Sleek machine design that will blend in with all decors.
Easy care and maintenance.
The EPA has stated that indoor air quality is now the number one environmental health concern.
Poor Quality Indoor Air May Contain
|Airborne Particles||Airborne Chemicals|
|tobacco smoke||methylene chloride|
Safe, effective air purification for your home or workplace.
|Symptoms Associated with Poor Quality Indoor Air|
|breathing difficulties||loss of coordination|
|damage to liver, kidneys, central nervous system||wheezing|
Feel the Difference Breathing Clean Air Makes to Your Health
At checkout, please specify:
- Color preference, available in White, Cream and Black.
- Power 110-120V or 220-240V
- Pressure seal: Airpura’s unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the dirty air passes through the filters. Other systems allow leakage and do not achieve the 99.97 % Hepa filtration rating.
- Maximize filtration with no rubber off-gassing found with other filters and using a felt gaskets seal the filter chamber.
- No plastic vapors are emitted due to all metal housing.
- Backward curved motorized impeller eliminates the vibrations and noise associated with older motor and shaft set ups.
- Motor out of the air flow (most air purifiers blow the clean air over the motor and pick up fresh impurities).
- Unimpeded airflow simple and direct internal airflow avoids the air turbulence, inefficiency and noise associated with more convoluted systems.
- Separate electrical parts chamber prevents any off gassing from capacitors, condensers or switches.
- Softer appearance and 360 degree air intake and distribution due to a perforated steel exterior.
- Separately changeable filters. The HEPA and carbon filters can be changed separately so you only change them when appropriate and save operating costs.
|Manufacturer Suggested Room Size (sq.ft)||2,500 sq.ft|
|System Efficiency||99.97% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns|
|Fan Speed||560 CFM (Free Flow)|
|Air Exchange per Hour||2|
|Prefilter||Poly Prefilter 2PK|
Replace: 12 months
|Chemical gas and odor filter||2″ Carbon Filter|
|18-lbs, Activated Carbon Filter (100% Coconut Shell)
Replace: 24 months
|18 lbs Anthracite Carbon Filter (100 % Blend)
18-lbs, Impregnated Carbon Filter .The potassium iodide accelerates the binding of chemicals faster and thus removes them quicker (Potassium Iodide, Coconut Shell Carbon)
|Main Particle Filter||True HEPA filter (40 sq. ft)|
|99.97% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns
Replace: 3-5 years
|Super HEPA 14 Filter (99.99% of airborne particles ≥ 0.1 microns)
ULPA Filter (99.9999% of airborne particles ≥ 0.1 microns)
|Dimension||23″ High, 15″ Wide|
|Colors||Black, White, Beige|
|Housing Materials||Powder coat steel|
|Voltage||115 or 220 volts|
Safe and effective air purification to remove dangerous airborne chemicals and particles, for homes and workplaces.