No products in the cart.
Airpura UV600Filters Airborne Mold Spores, Bacteria and Viruses
- Purify Your Number One Health Concern - Indoor Air Quality
- Protect Yourself and Your Family from Airborne Chemicals, Particles and Micro-organisms
- Many Types Available for Your Particular Needs
Air Purifier with Ultra Violet (UV) Lamp
Airpura UV600 Filters Airborne Mold Spores, Bacteria and Viruses
Bacteria, antigens, pathogens, mold spores, airborne chemicals.
- Safe- Non-ozone emitting
- Air purifier with true HEPA filter for 99.97% particle filtration as small as 0.3 microns like pollen, dust, pet dander
- 18 lbs custom carbon blend for chemicals and VOC’s
The purifier without the UV lamp will provide you with excellent protection against airborne and aerosolized viruses. The UV lamp is an added level of protection.
Protect yourself from disease-causing airborne/aerosolized viruses, bacteria, mold and airborne chemicals.
Viruses, bacteria, mold, chemicals and particles go through 3 levels of filtration for complete removal of airborne microorganisms such influenza and gastro.
This UV air purifier destroys the DNA of pathogens, effectively neutralizing them. Airpura’s 18 lbs of custom blended activated carbon adsorbs chemicals, VOC’s gases, and odors while a medical grade True HEPA filter provides powerful particle reduction of 99.97%of particulate matter as small as 0.3 microns including PM2.5, pollen, dust, dander.
Effective for rooms up to 2,000 square feet.
Provides a complete air exchange every 30 minutes.
To see a detailed list of mold types that the UV600 captures, go to the “Videos and Attachments” Tab.
- Families who want clean and healthy air at home.
- People with low immunity to germs and bacteria
- Mold infestations
- Schools and daycares
- Doctors/dental offices/clinics
- Nursing Homes
- Maintaining fresh air in a basement
Why this Air Purifier is considered #1:
- 18-lb carbon filter adsorbs most chemicals, VOC’s and odors
- The powerful HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne particles, as small as 0.3 microns
- Unlike other machines on the market, the UV germicidal lamp in this purifier sterilizes microorganisms preventing them from being released back into the air
- 360° air distribution allows for purification for up to 2000 sq. ft with 2 air exchanges an hour (based on 8-foot ceilings)
- Sleek machine design that will blend in with all decors.
- Easy care and maintenance.
The EPA has stated that indoor air quality is now the number one environmental health concern.
Poor Quality Indoor Air May Contain
|tobacco smoke||methylene chloride|
Protect yourself with Airpura’s Safe Efficient Air Purification
|Symptoms Associated with Poor Quality Indoor Air|
|breathing difficulties||loss of coordination|
|damage to liver, kidneys, central nervous system||wheezing|
At checkout, please specify:
- Color preference, available in White, Cream and Black.
- Power 110-120V or 220-240V
Due to the exceptional circumstances surrounding the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and the large volume of orders that we have been receiving, the current wait time for your order is 3-6 weeks.
- Pressure seal: Airpura’s unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the dirty air passes through the filters. Other systems allow leakage and do not achieve the 99.97 % Hepa filtration rating.
- Maximize filtration with no rubber off-gassing found with other filters and using a felt gaskets seal the filter chamber.
- No plastic vapors are emitted due to all metal housing.
- Backward curved motorized impeller eliminates the vibrations and noise associated with older motor and shaft set ups.
- Motor out of the air flow (most air purifiers blow the clean air over the motor and pick up fresh impurities).
- Unimpeded airflow simple and direct internal airflow avoids the air turbulence, inefficiency and noise associated with more convoluted systems.
- Separate electrical parts chamber prevents any off gassing from capacitors, condensers or switches.
- Softer appearance and 360 degree air intake and distribution due to a perforated steel exterior.
- Separately changeable filters. The HEPA and carbon filters can be changed separately so you only change them when appropriate and save operating costs.
|Manufacturer Suggested Room Size (sq.ft)||2,000 sq.ft|
|System Efficiency||99.97% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns|
|Fan Speed||560 CFM (Free Flow)|
|Air Exchange per Hour||2|
|Prefilter||Poly Prefilter 2PK|
Replace: 12 months
|Chemical gas & odor filter||2″ Carbon Filter|
|18-lbs, Activated Carbon Filter (100% Coconut Shell)
|18-lbs, Impregnated Carbon Filter. The potassium iodide accelerates the binding of chemicals faster and thus removes them quicker.
(Blend of Potassium Iodide, 83% Coconut Shell Carbon)
|Main Particle Filter||True HEPA filter (40 sq. ft)|
|99.97% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns
Replace: 3-5 years
|Super HEPA 14 Filter (99.99% of airborne particles ≥ 0.1 microns)
ULPA Filter (99.9999% of airborne particles ≥ 0.1 microns)
|UV Germicidal Technology||18 Watt UV Germicidal Lamp|
|Replace: 18-24 months|
|Dimension||23″ High, 15″ Wide|
|Colors||Black, White, Beige|
|Housing Materials||Powder coat steel|
|Voltage||115 or 220 volts|
Safe and effective air purification to remove airborne chemicals, particles and micro-organisms for homes and workplaces so you can feel the difference breathing clean air makes to your health.