No products in the cart.
AllevianHormone Balance and Joint Health
- Balances Hormones in Men and Women (fertility and libido)
- Anti-inflammatory for Joint Comfort
- Increase Energy and Stamina, both Physically and Mentally
Anti-inflammatory Pain Relief
Allevian promotes hormone balance and joint health. Mobility and flexibility.
Select Blend of Maca Roots and Cat’s Claw:
- Maca provides nutrients to balance your hormones.
- Cat’s claw provides relief from inflammation.
Together these herbs help joint and muscle pain, including headaches.
Maca is loaded with vital nutrients that naturally balance hormones for better moods and more energy.
The synergy of nutrients in Maca stimulates and nourishes your hypothalamus and pituitary gland, naturally creating a healthy and balanced hormonal system (endocrine).
- More energy and stamina for athletic performance
- Physical and emotional well being
- Mental clarity and memory
- Better capacity to deal with stress
- Easier premenstrual (mood swings) and menopause (hot flashes)
- Healthier fertility, and improved libido
- Better sleep
- Lower blood pressure and cholesterol
- Stronger immunity
- Helps regulate body temperature, thirst and hunger.
Maca is an Adaptogen
Adaptogens have stimulant properties that help counteract the harmful effects of all kinds of stress (physical, chemical, biological). Stress causes very real physical changes, including harm in neurological, endocrine and immune systems.
Adaptogens raise resistance to disease, and can normalize body functions in the body. They are non-toxic and harmless to every organ, and safe to take for long periods for preventative purposes.
How It Works
Maca stimulates and nourishes the hypothalamus and pituitary gland which leads to a regulation of the whole hormonal system.
Compared to other plants like soy, it does not contain hormones nor influences specific body hormones, but supports the body to respond to its needs by itself and individually.
Due to its action on the hypothalamus, Maca helps regulating body temperature, thirst, hunger and is involved in sleep and emotional activity.
Maca is a food that’s been consumed for a very long time. Therefore has a long safety history. Maca by itself has no toxic actions, no negative side effects, no risk of overdose. It supports woman before, during and after pregnancy. And it’s good for children, adults and elders.
- .420 mg Maca (Lepidium meyenii walp) Root Extract (8:1, DHE: 3360.0 mg, Dry), Select blend of premium fresh and dry Maca root extracts
- 180 mg Cat’s Claw (Uncaria tomentosa) Bark Extract (12:1 DHE: 2160 mg, Dry) Wildcrafted Cat’s Claw Premium Extract
The Maca plant was domesticated about 2,000 years ago. Pprimitive cultivars of maca have been found in archaeological sites dating back as far as 1,600 BC. The Incas used it among their people as part of their daily diet.
The plant is grown from seed and root maturation generally occurs within seven months. Its appearance may be described as a shrub with a low-growing, mat-like stem arrangement, small, off-white flowers, and scalloped leaves. The root can be one of several colors (cream, purple or black) and is of comparable shape to a turnip or radish.
Directions for Use
Adults take 3 capsules daily, with or without food.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from heat and light.
Safety Sealed Bottle.
If ring at bottom of cap is missing or broken, do not use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If you are pregnant or nursing, contact your healthcare professional before using.
Allevian promotes hormone balance and joint and muscle pain, including headaches. Improve your mobility and flexibility.