No products in the cart.
Bitters No. 9Ease Digestive Troubles AND Support Detoxification
- Take Before Eating, Helps Prevent Digestive Troubles
- Take After Eating Helps Relieve Digestive Troubles
- Feeds Your Healthy Intestinal Flora
Bitter No. 9 Eases Digestive Troubles AND Supports Detoxification
- Before eating – helps prevent bloating and cramping.
- After eating – may ease indigestion, heartburn, nausea and upset stomach.
You can actually improve the daily function of your digestive system, as Bitters feed the micro-bacteria that become your healthy intestinal flora.
This formula is a gentler version of Bitter X. Suitable for even the most sensitive individuals.
- May support liver function for healthy bile production and flow (critical for optimal digestion and detoxification)
- Helps detoxify and strengthen your gallbladder and kidneys
- May improve digestive function and comfort
- Supports a balanced microbiome
- Inspires a healthy inflammatory response
- Helps in upregulating Nrf2, an important antioxidant pathway, critical in optimal detoxification.
Bitter X is a highly concentrated liposomal blend of 4 powerhouse bitter herbs:
- Myrrh Essential Oil
Bitters are herbs that may have positive effects on your digestive system. They have a long history of use in cocktails (aperitifs and digestifs) that are served before and after meals to stimulate appetite and digestion.
All delivered with patent-pending Quicksilver Scientific Delivery System. Creates small, stable delivery vesicles (between 20-70 nm). They begin absorbing as soon as they hit the mouth.
Quicksilver Delivery System: Phospholipid Encapsulation
The phospholipids delivered with Bitter X nourish your cell membranes, ensuring proper absorption of nutrients, and elimination of toxic waste.
Improved liposomal and emulsification technology with smaller, more stable particles from the highest grade ingredients available.
- Rapid uptake
- Unparalleled bioactivity
- Extended release
- Prolonged effects.
Liposomal format absorbs through your lymph system, lessening the burden on your liver – safer for prolonged supplementation.
Phosphatidylcholine (from purified sunflower seed lecithin) and
Liquid extracts of Dandelion (aerial parts), Milk Thistle (aerial parts), Gentian root, Burdock root, Solidago gigantea aerial parts, Essential oils of Sweet Orange, Myrrh, Juniper and Clove.
Glycerin, water, ethanol, tocofersolan, acacia gum, natural mixed tocopherols
Tested free from: Allergens, Gluten, Soy Protein, Non GMO.
GMP Certified and Vegan.
Supports detoxification by upregulating antioxidant pathways, aiding in healthy kidney function, helping enhance urinary elimination of toxins, and having hepatoprotective properties. This bitter herb has also been shown to help support a balanced inflammatory response, another critical aspect of optimal detoxification.
Traditional Western herb that contains a powerful bioactive compound called Silymarin. In addition to supporting a healthy liver and bile flow, silymarin has been shown to support phase II detoxification by activating the Nrf2 pathway, promoting glutathione production.
Full-bodied bitter botanical, containing the bioactive compounds gentiopicroside and gentiolactone. These compounds have been shown to be hepatoprotective in endotoxicity, supporting healthy bile flow, and upregulating antioxidant enzyme activity.
Hearty root vegetable with long use in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Western herbalism. This root has been shown to help restore healthy inflammatory response as well as demonstrate hepatoprotective activity.
Flowering plant with tiny, bright yellow blossoms, is known for supporting urinary tract health. It aids in healthy excretion and toxin elimination while supporting the activity of glutathione S-transferase, a critical enzyme in phase II detoxification. The bioactive polyphenols in Solidago have also been shown to offer antimicrobial benefits.
- Sweet orange essential oil supports antioxidant activity.
- The essential oil of myrrh, a resinous substance derived from the Commiphora mukul tree, supports healthy bile flow by increasing the expression of the human bile salt export pump and promotes a healthy microbial balance.
- Juniper and Clove essential oils support microbial balance in the digestive system.
Directions for Use
Take 2 to 4 pumps into water, sparkling water, or straight into your mouth, 3 times daily.
Take on empty stomach, at least 10 minutes before a meal, to prevent bloating and cramping.
Take after eating to ease indigestion, heartburn, nausea or upset stomach.
Helps prevent digestive troubles (bloating and cramping) before eating. After eating may ease indigestion, heartburn, nausea and upset stomach. Also support detoxification.
If pregnant, consult physician before use.