No products in the cart.
Andreas Seed Oils
Fennel Seed OilDigestive Health Aid
- Promotes Digestive Health
- Antioxidant and Anti-inflammatory
- Antibacterial and Antifungal
Fennel Seed Oil
Known to be a potent and powerful aid for digestive health. It has a licorice-like flavor and aroma.
- Helps relieve digestive troubles (cramps, gas, bloating)
- Natural laxative
- Purifying and detoxifying effects
- May ease monthly menstrual cycles
- Supports a healthy lymphatic system
- May improve eye health
- Reduces symptoms of breathing troubles
- Natural mild expectorant (loosen lung congestion, soothes cough)
- Helps suppress sweet cravings
- Reduces water retention, flushes out excess fluids
- Antioxidant, antimicrobial, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) is an aromatic herb that has been widely used as a spice and traditional medicine. It originated in the Mediterranean region, but today it is cultivated all over the world. Fennel has a rich history of use because of its many nutritious properties. Since the time of Hippocrates, it was used as medicine.
Organic Heirloom Fennel Seed Oil.
Pressed from Certified Organic Heirloom Fennel Seeds.
100% Cold Pressed in small batches.
Fennel seeds are a concentrated source of the minerals copper, potassium, calcium, zinc, manganese, iron, selenium, and magnesium.
Also high in vitamin C, vitamin A, as well as B complex vitamins B1, B6, B2, and niacin B3.
The seeds contain powerful phytonutrients and antioxidants, most potent being anethole known for its immune supporting and anti-inflammatory properties.
Directions for Use
Shake well before each use.
Take 5 to 10 drops, 2 to 3 times per day.
No refrigeration required.
Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight.
Potent and powerful digestive aid with antioxidant, antimicrobial, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.