Free-radical Scavenger and Antioxidant
Fulvic acid can react with both negatively and positively unpaired free electrons to render free radicals harmless, changing them into new useable compounds or eliminating them as waste. Fulvic acid also promotes oxidation-reduction reactions of transition metals that can damage your body’s cells and tissues.
What can Fulvic Acid do for me?
A Powerful Organic Electrolyte
Electrolytes are active minerals used by your body’s cells to maintain voltages across cellular membranes and to convey electrical impulses to other cells. Fulvic acid helps cells achieve a vital electrochemical balance across and among your body’s cells.
Natural Chelator and Pollutant Detoxifier
Fulvic acid is effective in transforming metals and minerals into readily absorbable forms. It can also bind with organic pollutants (pesticides, herbicides) to form new types of metal ions, catalyze the breakdown of toxic pollutants, and weather and decompose silica to release essential mineral nutrients.
Aid in Increasing Nutrient Bioavailability
Fulvic acid’s low molecular weight helps render cellular walls more penetrable by reducing their surface tension, thus allowing cells to more easily and efficiently respirate, hydrate, absorb minerals, amino acids and other nutrients, and eliminate waste.
- Produce energy
- Balance cell life
- Catalyze enzymes
- Improve circulation
- Increase endurance
- Structure hormones
- Control inflammation
- Stimulate metabolism
- Remineralize the body
- Regulate the thyroid and thymus glands
- Super-oxygenate the blood
- Regulate and supercharge the immune system
- Improve brain function (including memory)
- Revitalize libido (desire and function)
- Cleanse, neutralize and remove toxins
- Protect against unnatural oxidation
- Acquire electrolytes and other vital elements
- Repair, regenerate and restore cells (including skin and nails)
- Maintain optimum pH (acid/alkaline balance) and defend against many diseases
- Chelate (transform) toxic or inorganic heavy metals and chemicals, drugs, preservatives etc.
- Assimilate macro and micro-elements
- Break down complex nutrients for easier absorption or elimination
- Add to smoothies, pure water or as part of your morning flush.
No other organic product does this.
The only way the human body can benefit from mineral nutrients is if they are available to be absorbed. Humic and Fulvic enhance the absorption process by enabling minerals to pass through cell membranes.
Fulvic Acid is Nature’s bridge between “no-life” mineral elements and living organic matter. It is in essence the “milk” from Mother Nature meant for giving life, energy, health, immunity and renewal to the entire earth and all life forms.
Fulvic acid is the electrolyte component of humate. It is the smallest, most complex, most highly refined, naturally occurring, water-soluble substance on Earth. It is not well-known or understood by most of the scientific and medical community. Chemists have not been able to synthesize it and clearly define it. What scientists have discovered is that Fulvic Acid is nothing less than tiny fragments of DNA from past generations of living organisms left so that life can continue.