No products in the cart.
MacaPro XPHelps Natural Hormone Balance
- Fast Acting Adaptogen for Supports Endocrine Function
- Helps Balance Hormones in Men and Women (fertility and libido)
- May Increase Energy and Stamina, both Physically and Mentally
The synergy of nutrients in MacaPro XP stimulate and nourish your hypothalamus and pituitary gland, naturally creating a healthy and balanced hormonal (endocrine) system. The benefits may be:
- More energy and stamina for athletic performance
- Physical and emotional well being
- Mental clarity and memory
- Better capacity to deal with stress
- Easier premenstrual (mood swings) and menopause (hot flashes)
- Healthier fertility, and improved libido
- Better sleep
- Lower blood pressure and cholesterol
- Stronger immunity
- Helps regulate body temperature, thirst and hunger.
MacaPro XP is loaded with vital nutrients that help naturally balance hormones, for all the potential benefits listed above.
MacaPro XP Platinum 18:1
Organic Liquid Black Maca Extract
Grown in the harsh climate of high Andes in Peru, Black Maca is known to support vigor, stamina, performance and endurance. Rich and slightly bitter, strong flavor due to the high concentration, definitely a powerful product by far.
MacaPro XP Professional 20:1
Organic Liquid Purple Maca Extract
Purple Maca is known to provide calmness and balance with gradual energy. It’s great for hormonal support and reduces inflammatory processes and oxidation. Rich and strong, but pleasant taste.
MacaPro XP Limitless 25:1
50% Black Maca Root, 50% Purple Maca Root
Excellent product for all purposes as the synergy of both roots makes it truly powerful. Strongest and most delightful liquid extract.
Maca is an Adaptogen
Adaptogens have stimulant properties that help counteract the harmful effects of all kinds of stress (physical, chemical, biological). Stress causes very real physical changes, including harm in neurological, endocrine and immune systems.
Adaptogens raise resistance to disease, and can normalize body functions in the body. They are non-toxic and harmless to every organ, and safe to take for long periods for preventative purposes.
Maca (Lepidium meyenii)
Common Name: Maca, Maka
Parts Used: Tuberous root
Origin: Andes of Peru
Select dried Maca Roots rest in maceration for more than 6 months, then pressed and the alcohol evaporates to give an extraordinary rich and flavorful product containing:
- Many high quality proteins, carbohydrates, amino acids
- Potassium, calcium, zinc, magnesium (over 30 minerals)
- Nearly all vitamins (B1, B2, B12, C , E…)
- Over 60 secondary metabolites which are mainly responsible for the unique action of Maca.
Maca grows in the Andean highland zones of Peru at altitudes of over 14,000 feet, in a region of intense sunlight, winds and below freezing temperatures – where no other crops survive.
Directions for Use
Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) at a time, as required. 130 ml equals 26 teaspoons.
Maca is a food with no toxic actions, no negative side effects, no risk of overdose. It does NOT contain hormones, and does NOT influences specific body hormones. It supports your body to naturally respond to its own needs.
Helps balance hormones, may result in more energy, stamina, immunity, sexual vitality and fertility (both women and men), and brain functions with a relaxing effect