No products in the cart.
ManganeseIonic Mineral Supplement
- Important for All Mental Functions
- Supports Collagen Production
- May Help Lower Blood Sugar
Manganese is ionic form is easy for your body to use, allowing maximum absorption.
Often called the brain mineral because it’s important for all mental functions. It aids memory and nerve faculties. Also helps:
- Support collagen production, for strong (yet flexible) cartilage, tendons and ligaments
- May promote strong, dense bones when combined with calcium, magnesium and vitamin D
- Helps form blood clots in the first stage of wound healing when combined with vitamin K
- May help lower blood sugar for those with high blood sugar
- Good balance
- Healthy and comfortable menstrual cycles
- Aids oxygen transfer from lungs into cells
- Promotes natural immunity.
Though found in only trace amounts, good health is impossible without it.
About half your Manganese is stored in bones. The remainder is in your liver, pancreas, pituitary gland and kidneys.
Think structure and support! It is the comb (of the bone) into which calcium and magnesium are inserted for healthy bone.
Manganese is important for:
- Healthy growth plates for good bone growth
- Healthy cartilage, tendons, and ligaments
- Connective tissues that support and give form to organs and the linings inside of those organs
- Healthy eye photoreceptors and optic nerves
- Feminine monthly health
- Memory and brain health
- SOD (superoxide dismutase) production by the body keeping you from aging radicals
- Glucose and fat metabolism, healthy cholesterol and healthy DNA.
Reverse osmosis water and 30 (+/-) ppm water-soluble ionic Manganese.
Soy, gluten, GMOs, preservatives, stabilizers, sugar, stabilizers, yeast, meat, milk, fish, shellfish, eggs, plants, grains, coloring.
Serving Size: 1 teaspoon (5ml)
Manganese: 0.15mg (6.5% daily value based on 2000 calories)
Vegan and Hypoallergenic. Kosher of America approved. PAREVE certified.
Directions for Use
Adults take 1 teaspoon (5ml) daily.
Children under 4 take 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon daily (1.2 ml to 2.5 ml) or as directed by your health care professional.
Do not mix with other supplements.
Consult a physician before taking.
- Refrigeration is not required.
- Store in a cool, dark place away from children.
- For long term storage, do not leave on concrete.
Manganese is the brain mineral because it’s important for all mental functions. Also supports collagen production, for strong (yet flexible) soft tissues.