Pumpkin is often used to treat treating pain from inflammation, kidney infections, bladder irritation and trouble urinating. Antioxidant to reduce risk of tumors and fight aging. Great for heart health and high blood sugar.
- Reduces pain from inflammation
- Antioxidant to reduce risk of tumors and fight aging
- Good for prostate health
- Encourages mental health (tryptophan treats anxiety and insomnia)
- Fights male hair loss
- Great for heart health (antihypertensive and cardioprotective effects)
- Treats high blood sugar
- Soothes overactive bladder
Made from the seeds of a rare pumpkin grown only on the hills of south central Austria.
This luscious dark green, chlorophyll-rich oil has been prized for centuries because of its nutritional value:
- Omega-3s and omega-6s (essential fatty acids)
- Vitamin E: 20% of your daily value
- Phytosterols (heart-healthy)
In 1600s, pumpkin oil was so highly regarded as a medicine, that it was only available in pharmacies.
Pumpkinol should not be used as a cooking oil. Use it in cold foods, salads, rice dishes, soups, and hot dishes at the end of cooking time. The flavor is extraordinary and the added nutrients are a treasure.
Enjoy Pumpkinol added to any creamed soup (especially squash or pumpkin) or vegetable and rice dishes, added at the end of cooking. Or try in your salad dressings.