No products in the cart.
North American Herb & Spice
PumpkinolDelicious and Nutritious Tonic
- Anti-inflammatory Helps Reduce Pain
- Antioxidant Helps Reduce Tumors and Fight Aging
- Encourages Mental Well-being
Pumpkin is often used to treat treating pain from inflammation, kidney infections, bladder irritation and trouble urinating. Antioxidant helps reduce risk of tumors and fight aging. Great for heart health and high blood sugar.
The flavor is extraordinary and the added nutrients are a treasure.
- Reduces pain from inflammation
- Antioxidant to reduce risk of tumors and fight aging
- Good for prostate health
- Encourages mental health (tryptophan helps anxiety and insomnia)
- Fights male hair loss
- Great for heart health (antihypertensive and cardioprotective effects)
- Treats high blood sugar
- Soothes overactive bladder.
Made from the seeds of a rare pumpkin grown only on the hills of south central Austria.
This luscious dark green, chlorophyll-rich oil has been prized for centuries because of its nutritional value:
- Omega-3s and omega-6s (essential fatty acids)
- Vitamin E: 20% of your daily value
- Phytosterols (heart-healthy)
In 1600s, pumpkin oil was so highly regarded as a medicine, that it was only available in pharmacies.
- 100% cold-pressed extra virgin Austrian Pumpkinseed Oil
- Fennel oil
- Coriander oil
- Wild rosemary oil
- Wild oregano oil
Austrian alpine pumpkinseed oil rich in EFAs, sterols and natural vitamin E.
Directions for Use
Take one or more tablespoons daily.
Use COLD at the end of cooking, in soup, vegetable and rice dishes, salads, etc.
Or in hot dishes at the end of cooking time. Do NOT use as cooking oil.
Often used to treat pain from inflammation, kidney infections, bladder irritation and trouble urinating. Antioxidant to reduce risk of tumors and fight aging. Great for heart health and high blood sugar.