No products in the cart.
Andreas Seed Oils
Premium Flax Seed OilAnti-inflammatory and Antioxidant
- Digestive Support
- Helps Reduce Inflammation and Pain
- Supports Your Heart and Brain
Premium Flax Seed Oil
Maximize the nutritional benefits of the seeds. Without potential digestive issues associated with eating the seeds. Better absorption and does not aggravate bowel conditions. Does not tax your liver or other organs.
Premium Flax Seed Oil contains up to 800 times more lignans than other plant foods.
Powerful antioxidant and estrogen properties.
Promising effects in reducing growth of tumors, especially hormone-sensitive ones such as those of the breast, endometrium and prostate.
- May reduce Inflammation, improve mobility
- Eases joint pain, especially with degenerative inflammatory conditions
- Supports cardiovascular health (reduces cholesterol)
- Enhances brain health (cognition and concentration)
- May improve digestion and elimination
- Helps protect lining of the gastrointestinal tract
- May boost immunity (helps with allergies)
- Helps with weight loss
- May improve sleep (increases sleep-regulating serotonin)
- Contributes to repairing cell membranes
- Helps decrease menopausal symptoms and regulate menstrual cycles
- Balances blood sugar
- May improve hair skin and nails.
Flax Seed Salad Dressing Oil Recipe
Bursting with flavor and omega-3 fatty acids.
3 tablespoons Premium Flax Seed Oil
3 tablespoons cider vinegar or lemon juice
1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon powdered mustard
1 large clove garlic, roughly chopped
Organic Flax Seed Oil, pressed from Certified Organic, Non-GMO Flax Seeds.
Rich in omega-6 and omega-9 essential fatty acids, B vitamins, potassium, magnesium, dietary fiber and manganese.
Contains more anti-inflammatory and disease-preventing ALA omega-3 than fish oil.
Also a good source of the minerals copper, phosphorus and iron.
Directions for Use
Shake well before each use.
Take 1 to 3 teaspoons per day.
Try adding 1 tablespoon into smoothies or salads.
For a deep sleep take 1 tablespoon before bed.
Do not use for cooking or frying.
No refrigeration required.
Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight.
Supports digestive, heart and brain health. May help reduce inflammation and pain. Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.