A proprietary blend of:
1. Nervonic Acid
- An important fatty acid component that is abundant in the white matter of animal brains, muscles, central nervous system and in peripheral nervous tissue
- An essential nutrient for the growth and maintenance of the brain. Found in breast-milk, it speeds infant development and recommended to pregnant and nursing women.
2. Lion’s Mane
- Reduces oxidative stress and free radicals (anti-aging)
- Glucose-lowering effects
- Protects against stomach issues
- Improves anxiety, extreme low moods and cognitive function.
About Myelin Sheaths
They are part of your central nervous system, which carries messages back and forth between your brain and the rest of your body. Healthy myelin sheaths are essential for the proper functioning of your nervous system.
Myelin Sheaths are sleeves of fatty tissue (lipid-rich substance) that protects your nerve cells, wrapping around them like insulation around electrical wires, and are easily damaged by mercury (black dental fillings).
Mercury can melt the myelin sheath right off a nerve cell, and Nervonic acid may support your body in regenerating myelin.
Some health conditions cause the immune system to attack the central nervous system, damaging the myelin sheaths, then the nerves are unable to send and receive messages as they should.
Nerve axons typically only grow from 1-5mm a day, but with Nervonic Acid, re-myelination can happen much more quickly.