The Benefits of Juicing
Juicing is a way to detoxify your body: a major health benefit. The goal of juicing is to remove toxins from your body in the quickest, most efficient method available, while nourishing with vital nutrients, enzymes, vitamins and minerals. Juice diets are said to be better for detoxification because they are easily absorbed into your body. They improve your level of energy and require only minimal digestion. Juice is also known to stimulate the body in a number of ways.
The body can easily take juice and convert it into something that is useable quickly because juice has many of the vitamins and minerals the body needs, it is a whole lot safer form of detoxing than simply fasting with just water. Your body gets the calories and nutrients that it needs. You get a method of dropping a few pounds and eliminating your toxin levels in the body. In fact, it is thought that juicing diets are even more beneficial because they do not produce that withdrawal symptom that happen to many which is the prime reason why people give up on their fasting in the first place.
What Can Juicing Do For Me?
Juicing does several things, all of which benefit your health: physical well being, your mental state and your spiritual well being also.
Here are some of the conditions that can be made better through the use of a juice diet.
- Headaches and migraines have been seen to occur less frequently and with less severity
- Congestion from a sinus problem or other respiratory conditions
- Relief from bloating and gas
- Reduce acne outbreaks
- Helps with pain in the lower back from muscle aches
- Relief for women with PMS
- Reduce bad breath, as well as remove that white coating from your tongue
Tips For Juicing Diets
If all of this sounds like the benefits that you may need, then here are some tips that you need to keep in mind when using one of these diets.
- Use organic foods. Since you are only ingesting juices, make sure that what you put in is of the highest quality without any type of toxic chemical sprayed on them.
- Drink between 32 ounces and 64 ounces of juice per day. You can get great benefits from fruits and vegetables of all sorts but some to consider including carrots, celery, pineapples, cranberry, spinach, greens, apple and cabbage. Mix about three parts of your drink to be water with one part to be the fruit of vegetable juice.
- Get enough sleep at night.
- Add in protein supplements after the third day.