Ratite Oil is Natural and Pure
Ratite Birds include ostriches, emus, cassowaries, moas, rheas, kiwis and elephant birds.
- First Aid for Your Skin
- Heal Skin Problems (dryness, cuts, bites, burns, scars, rashes)
- Relieve Inflammatory Conditions (joint & muscle pains & strains)
- Antioxidant for Cell Regeneration (reduces signs of aging)
- A natural, hypoallergenic emollient with many beneficial qualities.
Ratite Oil is gentle for all skin types and may be applied as often as needed. It is fast-absorbing, leaves no oily film, and provides long-lasting benefits even after repeated washings. The ultimate in gentle and effective care for your skin and body. Ratite oil has been valued for thousands of years by the Aborigines of Australia for its legendary healing powers. Ratite Oil offers many natural qualities to help your skin feel soft, silky-smooth and rejuvenated.
Used effectively for:
- sunburn cooling
- reduce scarring
- relieves dryness of scabbing
- stretch marks reduction
- eczema & psoriasis
- bug bites
- sore or strained muscles
- dry, itchy or red skin
- improves circulation
- helps thicken skin in elderly persons
- softens callused feet, knees & elbows
- moisturize hands & cuticles
- wound healing enhancer
- protection from wind & weather.
Promote Faster Healing With Ratite Oil
Enhance healing of: dryness, wounds, cuts & scratches, blisters, pressure sores, diabetic ulcers, hemorrhoid, bites & stings, heat, wind & sun burns, chapped skin, scars & stretch marks, rashes (eczema, psoriasis, acne), thicken skin in elderly persons, soften cuticles & calluses, improve the condition & growth rate of your hair & nails, and help your skin to withstand colder climates. The natural bacteriostatic, anti-inflammatory and cell regeneration properties of Ratite Oil help repair minor wounds quickly and with less scarring. These same qualities may also help reverse the effects of hair loss as well as certain chronic skin disorders.
- Lessen pain and scarring related to burns and sunburns.
- Alleviate discomfort of eczema, psoriasis, diaper rash, heat rash and shingles.
- Reduce pain and infection from insect bites & stings.
- Assist in repair of skin damage, including scars, wrinkles and stretch marks.
Ratite Oil is beneficial to the healing process of all burns, from minor heat, wind and sun burns, to very serious burns. By applying a small amount, you can take the stinging out of a sunburn, and sidestep the peeling phase. Ratite Oil can also help skin recover from more severe burns.
Ratite Oil Looks After the Skin You're In
Ratite Oil is a powerful moisturizer because of its penetrating power and its ability to offer nutrition for the skin while still allowing skin to breathe. Ratite oils fatty acid composition is nearly identical to the fat profile of the human body. It allows the skin to perform its natural barrier skin function while helping the skin to repair itself. Ratite Oil can help dry skin, eczema and even diaper rash. Repeated application of Ratite Oil can help skin appear younger and more radiant. Users report smoother, softer, better moisturized and less irritated skin. Winter dry skin problems can be avoided with the regular application of Ratite oil to protect and nourish the skin. After giving up on steroid creams many eczema sufferers have had success using Ratite Oil, experiencing relief and the disappearance of rashes. Ratite Oil can offer temporary relief of itching from Psoriasis.
Wheelchair patients, bed-bound patients and diabetics with diminished circulation are primary candidates for skin breakdown as are persons undergoing chemotherapy, dialysis and older adults with thinning skin. Medications such as prednisone, thyroid therapy and Coumadin are also very dehydrating and damaging to the skin. Nourishing our skin and bodies prevents catabolic states associated with aging and disease. Ratite Oil's Essential Fatty Acids lubricate skin and can help prevent pressure sores. Dry skin can contribute to frictional forces that result in pressure ulcers. Lubrication with Ratite Oil can help reduce or eliminate pressure ulcers caused by friction.
Skin absorption of Ratite oil is amazing. It can actually take up 10 washes before applied Ratite oil leaves the skin. Amazingly Ratite oil treated skin does not feel oily, but rather soft and supple. Ratite oil helps maintain a moisture barrier because it has Essential Fatty Acids (EFA's) containing linoleic and linolenic acid. EFA's can help maintain a moisture barrier to prevent water loss and skin dehydration. Depletion of Essential Fatty Acids may lead to skin conditions such as scaling and dermatitis. Ratite oil fatty acids contain key ingredients that the body can use to maintain healthy cell membranes. Research has shown that oral and topical application of EFA's can help with dietary depletion and skin cell regeneration and help minimize skin scaling.
Pain Management: Reduce Joint & Muscle Pain, Stiffness and Swelling
Relieve Any Inflammatory Condition: reduce joint pains, muscle soreness, strains and swelling, sports injuries, arthritis, fibromyalgia, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Lyme Disease.
- Ratite oil can be used topically, orally or both. Its natural anti-inflammatory properties make it ideal for pain management. Professional sports teams, chiropractors, and massage therapists have reported excellent results using Ratite Oil.
- Relief from pain, and more movement of joints have been achieved after topical application of Ratite Oil.
- Ratite Oil products can reduce discomfort and soothe sore muscles and joints. Because it penetrates the skin so deeply and quickly, Ratite Oil helps to deliver fast respite from leg cramps, muscle aches, pains and pulls. Decrease loss of time due to discomfort or injury.
- Help alleviate discomfort of arthritis, shingles, eczema, psoriasis and other inflammatory conditions.
Revitalize Aging Skin
Containing powerful antioxidants, as well as a known skin cell regenerator and anti-wrinkle agent, Ratite Oil helps to improve the condition of aging skin. Offering both skin-thickening and moisturizing properties, Ratite Oil enhanced products can help counter the wrinkles and dry, scaly, thinning skin that may occur with aging.
- Moisturize, lubricate and replenish dry or irritated skin.
- Massage oil in to leave a silky smooth effect on face, hands and body.
- Prevent additional moisture loss by forming a protective barrier.
Essential Fatty Acids (EFA's) naturally present in Ratite oil provide a very high concentration of antioxidants. The combination of the antioxidants and the hyper-oxygenation of the oil helps to slow down the aging of the skin and body, and assists in restoring good healthy cells. Whether you are using the Ratite Oil topically or taking it internally, the EFA's and the healing properties of the oil are getting into your bloodstream and are circulating throughout your body, helping you to build new healthy cells and helping to prevent skin breakdown. Such simple treatments can go a long way toward preventing some very major skin problems.
Essential Fats and Nutrition
Essential Fatty Acids are important for Prevention of Coronary Artery Disease, Dietary Supplement For Diabetes, Ulcerative Colitis, Lyme Disease, Pain Relief
During the last few years, the public has been told that reduction of fats should be their primary aim. Less fats and replacements with non-dairy alternative fats was thought to be the ideal choice. In reality these directives did not relieve coronary artery disease but in many cases contributed to the problem. Many people mistakenly replaced their diets with saturated fats with the belief that they helped coronary health. Instead they created conditions brought on by the deficiency of Essential Fatty Acids (EFA's). EFA's are essential for good health. Studies have shown that changing from saturated fat to EFA diet can help lower cholesterol. Other studies have shown diets high in saturated fats and cholesterol generally lead to a higher incidence of coronary problems. Ratite oil contains 22 Essential Fatty Acids, including Omega 3, 6, and 9. It is an oil that can help anybody concerned about daily dietary needs for EFA's.
Taken regularly the EFA's in Ratite Oil can help maintain many biological functions, including:
- Boosts immune cell function.
- Helps with circulatory and cardiovascular activity.
- Lowers LDL = bad cholesterol.
- Reduces high triglyceride levels.
- Lowers blood pressure.
- Decreases blood clotting tendency.
- Smoothes muscle activities.
- Helps to reduce inflammation throughout the body.
- Increases neurological functions.
Studies have also shown that EFA's may minimize Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD). Diet has been shown to be a tremendous influence on ADD. Elimination diets and the introduction of certain nutrients have all helped to minimize ADD and in some cases have completely eliminated it. Some people have also experienced relief from Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn's disease by taken Ratite Oil capsules. Research has proven that EFA's and oleic acid and linoleic acid have been beneficial for people suffering from Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn's disease. These ingredients can all be found naturally in Ratite Oil capsules.
Modern research studies verify Ratite oil is
- Anti-inflammatory, with effects comparable to ibuprofen;
- Bacteriostatic, does not promote the growth of bacteria;
- Hypoallergenic, not known to cause skin irritation or have any side effects;
- Highly penetrating, non-greasy, absorbs without leaving a greasy feel;
- Non-comedogenic, does not clog pores.
Ratite Oil naturally contains
- Vitamin E, a major antioxidant and healing agent;
- Vitamin A, a known skin repairer and antioxidant;
- Linoleic acid, which eases muscle aches and joint pain;
- Oleic acid, a proven skin cell regenerator, anti-wrinkle agent;
- Sapogens, proven skin softeners;
- Terpines, known antiseptics.
Research studies on Ratite Oil have been conducted at these Institutes:
- Auburn University, USA
- Boston University Medical Center, USA
- Indiana University School of Medicine, USA
- Iowa State University, USA
- Texas Tech Health Sciences, Burn Unit, USA
- University of Adelaide, Australia
- University of Sydney, Australia
- University of Texas Medical School, USA