No products in the cart.
Restless Legs Syndrome
Many people, probably millions, are not able to get a decent sleep because their legs are twitching when they lie down. If that’s you I am sure you agree that sleepless nights are not much fun. Restless legs syndrome symptoms usually include pain, aching, throbbing, itching and feeling heavy or antsy. This usually happens when you relax, just ready to go to sleep.
Allegedly more than one million women get these symptoms in US alone. Restless legs syndrome is common among pregnant women because of the demand on nutrients required to build the fetus. That should give us a clue:
What Are the Major Causes of Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS)?
I believe they are iron and magnesium deficiency. And interestingly, the best sources of these are chlorophyll rich foods.
Conditions medical research labels as associated with Restless Leg Syndrome are:
- Iron deficiency anemia (OK, this is a clue for not enough green foods)
- Kidney failure (not able to balance electrolytes)
- Parkinson’s disease (many things gone off balance)
- Post gastrectomy (duh, you cut your stomach out, you don’t absorb stuff)
- Pregnancy (need to feed the fetus)
- Chronic respiratory failure (toxic and imbalanced)
- Heart defects (impaired circulation)
- Diabetes (always tied to inadequate diet deficient in magnesium and greens)
- Hypothyroidism (iodine deficit)
- Uremia (kidneys failing and not able to keep up)
- Gout (again, kidney not able to manage all the uric acid)
- Tuberculosis (general nutrient deficiency)
- Hepatitis (high toxin levels)
- Pneumonia (lack of oxygenation, mineral imbalance)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (high toxic load, nutrient deficit)
- Fibromyalgia (high toxic load, nutrient deficit)
As you can deduce, these are signs of major toxicity, mineral deficiency, or both.
Not surprisingly iron deficiency anemia has been identified as the most common cause of sleep disorders. This is because the sick peoples daily food intake consists mainly of nutrient deficient instant foods and meals from fast food outlets.
According to many reports, from the day people took rich green foods (iron and vitamins), their restless leg symptoms disappeared immediately.