The Sulfur Study
Organized in 1999, “The Sulfur Study” started because a fatal type of cancer responded to Sulfur. Further research showed that Sulfur plays an important role in regenerating cells, and that chemical fertilizers had depleted the Sulfur in soil. In 1954, the US government instructed the agricultural industry to use chemical fertilizers and since then, rates of disease have gone up about 4,000%! Depleted Sulfur in soil contributes to the decline of our health and vitality. As our food quality becomes worse and worse, little-known diseases become common and cancer grows like crazy. See the correlation?
Researchers say that Sulfur is one of the most important nutrients – more important to health than magnesium, zinc, iron, copper, sodium, iodine and many vitamins. Sulfur is an essential element for life and has profound healing effects on our bodies. Sulfur is not a drug, cannot be stored in your body. It’s considered nontoxic. Attempts to kill mice, rats, and Oregon State Death Row inmates failed to reach a toxic level at 200 grams (almost one-half pound) a day.
Preliminary Findings of “The Sulfur Study”
- Cancer is an anaerobic condition by definition. Study members who had cancer and used chemotherapy who took 30 grams of sulfur during the chemotherapy had no side effects, there was no hair loss, nausea, or diarrhea. There was, however, a surprisingly greater reduction of cancer cells counts, as reported by their oncologists. Lymphomas have been responding to Organic Sulfur both in decreased pain and decreased size of tumors.
- Arthritis: Organic sulfur, by comparison to commercially available MSM, is a remarkable mineral for arthritis, and produces the effects which have been reported. Those who had been taking Organic Sulfur reported much less pain and increased mobility. Many reported the straightening of finger joints, along with the resolution of internal scar tissue around the joints.
- Osteoarthritis has been reported to respond to the ingestion of organic sulfur. As can be observed in old photographs of our relatives prior to 1960, most people were not bent over prior to the historical breakdown of the sulfur cycle through fertilizer use.
- Osteoporosis has also been addressed, though the numbers are too few to be significant. Bone density tests are demonstrating reversal of bone thinning, or loss of bone density.
- Skin conditions including acne, psoriasis, rosacea, toenail fungus, burns, liver spots, and disorders associated with Lupus Erythematosus have been eliminated. Sulfur can be used both internally and externally, but the cells which demonstrate the problem originate from the endothelial layer of the skin, which is better addressed by internal use.
- Cardiovascular: The results which were the most startling was the number of open-heart procedures which had been scheduled and were subsequently cancelled when the individual’s EKG returned to normal. This happened in as little as six weeks of ingesting Organic Sulfur. 54 cases like this have been reported. Our blood vessels also regenerate, and we believe that these cancelled surgical procedures could be an example of such regeneration. The group has also seen the reduction of scar tissue, high blood pressure, and the breakdown of calcium plaque in the arteries. Thus, we believe organic sulfur would be likely to benefit Alzheimer’s sufferers as well.
- Diabetes is helped, because sulfur is necessary in the production of insulin as well as other sulfur-based amino acids necessary for the metabolism of carbohydrates.
- Gastrointestinal disorders including acid indigestion, GERD, irritable bowel syndrome, leaky gut, and chronic constipation have been addressed with a dosage of organic sulfur at 1 rounded teaspoon per 100 pounds of body weight twice daily. Other digestive disorders such as ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s Disease have not been observed to date, but we feel that the symptoms found in the literature will be alleviated with the use of sulfur.
- Liver: One of our members regenerated his liver after suffering 25 years from Hepatitis C, after 15 months of taking two tablespoons of organic sulfur twice a day.
- Parasites find that the lining of the stomach and intestines too “pliable or slippery” to sink their hooks into.
- Migraines and headaches have been alleviated.
- ADD, ADHD, hyperactivity, depression, and mood swings are greatly relieved with the use of organic sulfur. Organic sulfur acts as a stabilizer or mood elevator and relaxes the nervous system. We have reports of people getting off antidepressants and Ritalin within as little as three days of starting to take Organic Sulfur. Those who had been on antidepressants for a long time took a little longer. The ability of the body to produce its own glutathione appears to be the reason.
- Respiratory: Just as impressive were the Study members who were suffering from lung dysfunctions such as allergies, asthma, and emphysema. Those with more serious conditions stopped depending upon the bottled oxygen they had been carrying around, in spite of the fact that they might have continued smoking.
- Glaucoma relief has been reported by Dr. Eldon Haus, MD and by a few members of the Study. It appears that there is regeneration of the cells of the “drainage” system of the trabecular meshwork at the inner base of the iris. Subjects who suffer from increased intraocular pressure found that the drops they used to control their eye pressure often inhibited their ability to drive or read, where sulfur has not demonstrated any such corneal disturbance.
- Hair: Gray- and white-haired members have experienced a return to their natural color hair. The natural color that gradually returns to the nape of the neck indicates the regeneration of the pigment glands at the base of the hair follicle.
- Teeth and gums: The power of oxygen may be best demonstrated in its ability to eradicate gum disease. Organic sulfur, when used as an additive to toothpaste or tooth powder, appears to eliminate the plaque buildup on the teeth, but more importantly, it appears to regenerate the gums and “tighten” previously loose teeth.
Tap Water with Chlorine and Fluoride
Blocks Sulfur from Your Body
The periodic table of elements shows Sulfur, Selenium, and Tellurium as the only oxygen transport minerals. Further to this, chlorine and fluorine are detrimental to oxygen transport, yet they’ve been added to toothpaste and drinking water, to make our teeth healthier and our water more pure – free from bacteria. Chlorine and fluorine are poisonous and when it comes to oxygen and sulfur, these poisons block their effective use.