No products in the cart.
Wheatgrass is one of the best sources of living chlorophyll available. Chlorophyll is the basis of all plant life. It is the first product of light, and therefore contains more light energy than any ether element. Wheatgrass is high in oxygen like all green plants that contain chlorophyll. The brain and all body tissues function at an optimal level in a highly-oxygenated environment. Chlorophyll is antibacterial and can be used inside and outside the body as a healer. To get the full benefit of chlorophyll, it must come from a living plant, preserved with its enzymes still intact. It only takes minutes to digest wheatgrass juice and uses up very little body energy [Bernard Jensen]. Science has proven that chlorophyll arrests growth and development of unfriendly bacteria.
Chlorophyll (wheat, barley, kamut grass) rebuilds the bloodstream. Studies of various animals have shown Chlorophyll to be free of any toxic reaction. The red cell count was returned to normal within 4 to 5 days of the administration of chlorophyll, even in those animals which were known to be extremely anemic or low in red cell count. Farmers in the Midwest who have sterile cows and bulls put them on wheatgrass to restore fertility. (The high magnesium content in chlorophyll builds enzymes that restore the sex hormones.) Chlorophyll can be extracted from many plants, but wheatgrass is superior because it has been found to have over 100 elements needed by man. If grown in organic soil, it absorbs 92 of the known 102 minerals from the soil. Wheatgrass has the grass-juice factor, which has been shown to keep herbivorous animals alive indefinitely. People get well from chronic disorders by using wheatgrass. [Dr. Ann Wigmore] Liquid chlorophyll helps refine and rebuild all living tissues.
Wheatgrass Juice is a superior detoxification agent compared to carrot juice and other fruits and vegetables. 15 lbs of wheatgrass is the equivalent of 350 pounds of carrot, lettuce, celery, and similar. [Dr Earp-Thomas, associate of Ann Wigmore] Liquid chlorophyll flushes drug deposits from the body. Chlorophyll neutralizes toxins in the body, helps purify the liver and improves blood sugar balance. Chlorophyll has significant antiseptic benefits. [Benjamin Gruskin, M.D. in the American Journal of Surgery (1940)]. The article suggests the following clinical uses for chlorophyll: to clear up foul smelling odors, neutralize strep infections, heal wounds, hasten skin grafting, cure chronic sinusitis, overcome chronic inner-ear inflammation and infection, reduce varicose veins and heal leg ulcers, eliminate impetigo and other scabby eruptions, heal rectal sores, treat inflammation of the uterine cervix, get rid of parasitic infections, reduce typhoid fever, and cure advanced pyorrhea.
- Wheatgrass Juice cures acne and even removes scars after it has been ingested for seven to eight months. The diet must be improved at the same time.
- Wheatgrass juice acts as a detergent in the body and is used as a body deodorant.
- A small amount of wheatgrass juice in the human diet prevents tooth decay.
- Wheatgrass juice held in the mouth for 5 minutes will eliminate toothaches. It pulls poisons from the gums.
- Gargle Wheatgrass Juice for a sore throat.
- Wheatgrass Juice keeps the hair from graying.
- Pyorrhea of the mouth: lay pulp of wheatgrass soaked in juice on diseased area in mouth or chew wheatgrass, spitting out the pulp.
- Wheatgrass juice is high in enzymes, it improves the digestion.
- Wheatgrass juice is a crude chlorophyll and can be taken orally and as a colon implant without toxic side effects.
- Drink Wheatgrass Juice for skin problems such as eczema or psoriasis.
- Wheatgrass juice is an excellent skin cleanser and can be absorbed through the skin for nutrition. Pour green juice over your body in a tub of warm water and soak for 15 to 20 minutes, Rinse off with cold water.
- Wheatgrass implants (enemas) are great for healing and detoxifying the colon walls. The implants also heal and cleanse the internal organs. After an enema, wait 20 minutes, then implant 4 ounces of wheatgrass juice. Retain for 20 minutes.
- Wheatgrass juice is great for constipation and keeping the bowels open. It is high in magnesium.
- Chlorophyll increases the function of the heart, affects the vascular system, the intestines, the uterus, and the lungs. [Dr. Birscher, a research scientist, who called chlorophyll “concentrated sun power.”]
- Use chlorophyll as a body cleanser, rebuilder, and neutralizer of toxins. [Dr. Birscher]
- Wheatgrass juice can dissolve the scars that are formed in the lungs from breathing acid gasses. The effect of carbon monoxide is minimized since chlorophyll increases hemoglobin production.
- Wheatgrass Juice reduces high blood pressure and enhances the capillaries.
- Wheatgrass Juice can remove heavy metals from the body.
- Wheatgrass juice is great for blood disorders of all kinds.