Airpura F600 Removes Formaldehyde and Other Airborne Chemicals
Protect yourself from the harmful effects of formaldehyde and other airborne chemicals with this powerful air purifier.
Formaldehyde removal of 99% along with VOCs released from common household products, renovation and construction materials, pressed wood products and pesticides. Specially blended carbon blends available to address specific chemicals.
- Construction sites
- Areas undergoing renovations
- New homes
- Homes in proximity to manufacturers that release chemicals from their manufacturing processes
- Workplace/Industrial use.
Why this Air Purifier is Considered #1
- 18 lbs of proprietary activated carbon blend with powerful oxidizer that removes 99% of formaldehyde. Excellent for thousands of chemicals.
- 40 square feet of medical grade HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne particles, as small as 0.3 microns.
- 360° air distribution allows for purification for up to 2,000 sq. ft with 2 air exchanges an hour (based on 8-foot ceilings).
- Sleek machine design that will blend in with all decors.
- Easy care and maintenance
Purify Your Air with Airpura F600
The EPA has stated that indoor air quality is now the number one environmental health concern.
Poor Quality Indoor Air May Contain
|tobacco smoke||methylene chloride|
Safe effective air filtration with negative air option
|Symptoms Associated with Poor Quality Indoor Air|
|asthma||loss of coordination|
|damage to liver, kidneys, central nervous system||wheezing|
At checkout, please specify:
- Color preference, available in White, Cream and Black.
- Power 110-120V or 220-240V
Due to the exceptional circumstances surrounding the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and the large volume of orders that we have been receiving, the current wait time for your order is 3-6 weeks.