No products in the cart.
Airpura G600DLXRemoves Wide Range of Airborne Chemicals
- Removes Wide Range of Airborne Chemicals
- Options Available to Address Specific Chemicals
- Ideal for Those Prone to Allergies and Breathing Problems
Removes Wide Range of Airborne Chemicals
The performance of this best-selling air purifier has been proven to eliminate a wide range of airborne chemicals and odors leaving only clean and fresh air.
Household chemicals, pollen, mold spores, dust, allergens, odors.
- Families who want clean and healthy air at home
- Individuals prone to allergies and breathing problems
- Workplace/Industrial use
- Fitness Centers
- Nursing Homes
Why this Air Purifier is considered #1:
- 26 lbs of premium German-sourced carbon that has no odor and is ideal for more sensitive individuals while offering optimal filtration.
- The powerful HEPA Barrier filter captures 95% of airborne particles, as small as 1 micron.
- 360° air distribution allows for purification for up to 2000 sq. ft with 2 air exchanges an hour (based on 8-foot ceilings).
- Sleek machine design that will blend in with all decors.
- Easy care and maintenance
Purify Your Air with Airpura G600DLX
The EPA has stated that indoor air quality is now the number one environmental health concern.
Poor Quality Indoor Air May Contain:
|tobacco smoke||methylene chloride|
Safe effective air filtration with negative air option
|Symptoms Associated with Poor Quality Indoor Air:|
|asthma||loss of coordination|
|damage to liver, kidneys, central nervous system||wheezing|
At checkout, please specify:
- Color preference, available in White, Cream and Black.
- Power 110-120V or 220-240V
- Pressure seal: Airpura’s unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the dirty air passes through the filters. Other systems allow leakage and do not achieve the 99.97 % Hepa filtration rating.
- Maximize filtration with no rubber off-gassing found with other filters and using a felt gaskets seal the filter chamber.
- No plastic vapors are emitted due to all metal housing.
- Backward curved motorized impeller eliminates the vibrations and noise associated with older motor and shaft set ups.
- Motor out of the air flow (most air purifiers blow the clean air over the motor and pick up fresh impurities).
- Unimpeded airflow simple and direct internal airflow avoids the air turbulence, inefficiency and noise associated with more convoluted systems.
- Separate electrical parts chamber prevents any off gassing from capacitors, condensers or switches.
- Softer appearance and 360 degree air intake and distribution due to a perforated steel exterior.
- Separately changeable filters. The HEPA and carbon filters can be changed separately so you only change them when appropriate and save operating costs.
Suggested Room Size (sq.ft)
|System Efficiency||95% of airborne particles ≥ 1 microns|
|Vitesse du ventilateur||560 CFM (Free Flow)|
|Air Exchange per Hour||2|
|Prefilter||Poly Prefilter 2PK|
Replace: 12 months
|Chemical gas and odor filter||3″ Carbon Filter|
|26 lbs, German Actived Carbon Filter
|26 LBS, Impregnated Carbon Filter. The potassium iodide accelerates the binding of chemicals faster and thus removes them quicker (Potassium Iodide + Coconut Shell Carbon)|
|Main Particle Filter||Hepa Barrier (40 sq. ft)|
|95% of airborne particles ≥ 1 microns
Replace: 12 months
|Dimension||23″ High, 15″ Wide|
|Colors||Black, White, Beige|
|Housing Materials||Powder coat steel|
|Vitesse du ventilateur||Variable|
|Voltage||115 or 220 volts|
Safe and effective air purification to that removes a wide range of airborne chemicals and odors leaving only clean and fresh air.