No products in the cart.
Airpura P600Removes Airborne Chemicals, Viruses, Bacteria and Mold
- Purify Your Indoor Air Quality
- Eliminate Airborne Chemicals, VOCs, Odors, Particles, Microorganisms
- Many Types Available for Your Particular Needs
Free your air from airborne and aerosolized chemicals and pathogens with this revolutionary purifier using UV light to dramatically improve indoor air quality.
Chemicals, viruses, bacteria, mold and particles go through 4 levels of filtration for complete removal. This UV air purifier destroys the DNA of microorganisms including influenza and gastro as well as black mold, effectively neutralizing them. Airpura’s 18 lbs of custom blended activated carbon adsorbs chemicals, VOC’s gases, and odor.
Why the Airpura P600 is Considered #1
- This purifier is the most advanced and complete chemical and VOC filtration system on the market today.
- The powerful TitanClean™ Photocatalytic Oxidizer significantly increases the range of dangerous airborne chemicals that can be safely and effectively neutralized.
- UV germicidal lamp sterilizes microorganisms preventing them from being released back into the air.
- The powerful HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne particles, as small as 0.3 microns.
- 360° air distribution allows for purification for up to 2000 sq. ft with 2 air exchanges an hour (based on 8-foot ceilings).
- Sleek machine design that will blend in with all decors.
- Easy care and maintenance
- Non-ozone emitting.
- Homes with Individuals with suppressed immune systems, the elderly and very young children
- Individuals with Multiple Chemical Sensitivities (MCS)
- Places with poor outdoor air quality.
- Workplace/Industrial use.
Airpura’s patented TitanClean™ technology developed by NASA dramatically increases the range of chemicals that can be adsorbed, while a medical grade True HEPA filter provides powerful particle reduction of 99.97%of particulate matter as small as 0.3 microns including PM2.5, pollen, dust, dander.
Effective for rooms up to 2,000 square feet. Provides a complete air exchange every 30 minutes.
Wide spectrum of harmful gases and odors originating from VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) and chemicals found in homes from common household cleaning products, cosmetics, paints, carpet, upholstery. Removal of mold viruses and bacteria at 99.97%
Prefilter, 18 lbs of activated carbon, medical grade HEPA filter, photocatalytic oxidizer for enhanced chemical filtration, UV germicidal light for mold, viruses, and bacteria.
Removal rate of mold, airborne/aerosolized viruses and bacteria at 99.97%
The EPA has stated that indoor air quality is now the number one environmental health concern.
|Poor Quality Indoor Air May Contain|
|tobacco smoke||methylene chloride|
Protect yourself with Airpura’s Safe Efficient Filtration
|Symptoms Associated with Poor Quality Indoor Air|
|asthma||loss of coordination|
|damage to liver, kidneys, central nervous system||wheezing|
At checkout, please specify:
- Color preference, available in White, Cream and Black.
- Power 110-120V or 220-240V
- Pressure seal: Airpura’s unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the dirty air passes through the filters. Other systems allow leakage and do not achieve the 99.97 % Hepa filtration rating.
- Maximize filtration with no rubber off-gassing found with other filters and using a felt gaskets seal the filter chamber.
- No plastic vapors are emitted due to all metal housing.
- Backward curved motorized impeller eliminates the vibrations and noise associated with older motor and shaft set ups.
- Motor out of the air flow (most air purifiers blow the clean air over the motor and pick up fresh impurities).
- Unimpeded airflow simple and direct internal airflow avoids the air turbulence, inefficiency and noise associated with more convoluted systems.
- Separate electrical parts chamber prevents any off gassing from capacitors, condensers or switches.
- Softer appearance and 360 degree air intake and distribution due to a perforated steel exterior.
- Separately changeable filters. The HEPA and carbon filters can be changed separately so you only change them when appropriate and save operating costs.
Suggested Room Size (sq.ft)
|System Efficiency||99.97% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns|
|Fan Speed||560 CFM (Free Flow)|
|Air Exchange per Hour||2|
|Prefilter||Poly Prefilter 2PK|
Replace: 12 months
|Chemical gas and odor filter||2″ Carbon Filter|
|18-lbs, Activated Carbon Filter (100% Coconut Shell)
Replace: 24 months
|18-lbs, Impregnated Carbon Filter. The potassium iodide accelerates the binding of chemicals faster and thus removes them quicker (Potassium Iodide + Coconut Shell Carbon)|
|Main Particle Filter||True HEPA filter (40 sq. ft)|
|99.97% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns
Replace: 3-5 years
|Super HEPA 14 Filter (99.99% of airborne particles ≥ 0.1 microns)
ULPA Filter (99.9999% of airborne particles ≥ 0.1 microns)
|Photocatalytic Technology||TitanClean Photocatalytic Oxidizer
|Replace: 18-24 months|
|UV Germicidal Lamp||UV Germicidal Technology|
|Replace: 18-24 months|
|Dimension||23″ High, 15″ Wide|
|Colors||Black, White, Beige|
|Housing Materials||Powder coat steel|
|Voltage||115 or 220 volts|
Removes airborne chemicals, viruses, bacteria and mold from your indoor air, leaving only clean air. For homes and workplaces.