Airpura T600DLX is heavy-duty protection against most chemicals and odors found in tobacco and cannabis smoke.
Extensive range (covers 2,000 square feet) of VOCs and chemicals released from tobacco smoke as well as from common household products, construction materials and pesticides.
Specially blended carbon blends available to address specific chemicals.
- Homes with smoker(s)
- Restaurants and bars
- Hospitality industry
- Institutions that have smoking areas
- Waiting rooms
- Cannabis dispensaries.
Why the Airpura T600DLX is Considered #1
- 26 lb enhanced carbon filter adsorbs most common VOC’s and harmful, airborne chemicals and pollutants from smoke from tobacco and cannabis.
- 360° air distribution allows for purification for up to 2000 sq. ft with 2 air exchanges an hour (based on 8-foot ceilings).
- Sleek machine design that will blend in with all decors.
- Easy care and maintenance.
The EPA has stated that indoor air quality is now the number one environmental health concern.
Poor Quality Indoor Air May Contain
|tobacco smoke||methylene chloride|
Protect yourself with Airpura’s Safe Efficient Filtration
|Symptoms Associated with Poor Quality Indoor Air|
|breathing difficulties||loss of coordination|
|damage to liver, kidneys, central nervous system||wheezing|
Airpura T600DLX Removes the 4000 chemicals, tars and gases found in tobacco smoke.
At checkout, please specify:
- Color preference, available in White, Cream and Black.
- Power 110-120V or 220-240V
Due to the exceptional circumstances surrounding the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and the large volume of orders that we have been receiving, the current wait time for your order is 3-6 weeks.