No products in the cart.
Airpura T600DLXEssential for Rooms with Smokers
- Purify Your Indoor Air Quality
- Eliminate 4000 Airborne Chemicals (tars and Gases in tobacco smoke)
- Many Types Available for Your Particular Needs
Airpura T600DLX is heavy-duty protection against most chemicals and odors found in tobacco and cannabis smoke.
Extensive range (covers 2,000 square feet) of VOCs and chemicals released from tobacco smoke as well as from common household products, construction materials and pesticides.
Specially blended carbon blends available to address specific chemicals.
- Homes with smoker(s)
- Restaurants and bars
- Hospitality industry
- Institutions that have smoking areas
- Waiting rooms
- Cannabis dispensaries.
Why the Airpura T600DLX is Considered #1
- 26 lb enhanced carbon filter adsorbs most common VOC’s and harmful, airborne chemicals and pollutants from smoke from tobacco and cannabis.
- 360° air distribution allows for purification for up to 2000 sq. ft with 2 air exchanges an hour (based on 8-foot ceilings).
- Sleek machine design that will blend in with all decors.
- Easy care and maintenance.
The EPA has stated that indoor air quality is now the number one environmental health concern.
Poor Quality Indoor Air May Contain
|tobacco smoke||methylene chloride|
Protect yourself with Airpura’s Safe Efficient Filtration
|Symptoms Associated with Poor Quality Indoor Air|
|breathing difficulties||loss of coordination|
|damage to liver, kidneys, central nervous system||wheezing|
Airpura T600DLX Removes the 4000 chemicals, tars and gases found in tobacco smoke.
At checkout, please specify:
- Color preference, available in White, Cream and Black.
- Power 110-120V or 220-240V
Due to the exceptional circumstances surrounding the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and the large volume of orders that we have been receiving, the current wait time for your order is 3-6 weeks.
- Pressure seal: Airpura’s unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the dirty air passes through the filters. Other systems allow leakage and do not achieve the 99.97 % Hepa filtration rating.
- Maximize filtration with no rubber off-gassing found with other filters and using a felt gaskets seal the filter chamber.
- No plastic vapors are emitted due to all metal housing.
- Backward curved motorized impeller eliminates the vibrations and noise associated with older motor and shaft set ups.
- Motor out of the air flow (most air purifiers blow the clean air over the motor and pick up fresh impurities).
- Unimpeded airflow simple and direct internal airflow avoids the air turbulence, inefficiency and noise associated with more convoluted systems.
- Separate electrical parts chamber prevents any off gassing from capacitors, condensers or switches.
- Softer appearance and 360 degree air intake and distribution due to a perforated steel exterior.
- Separately changeable filters. The HEPA and carbon filters can be changed separately so you only change them when appropriate and save operating costs.
|Manufacturer Suggested Room Size (sq.ft)||2,000 sq.ft|
|System Efficiency||95% of airborne particles ≥ 1 microns|
|Fan Speed||560 CFM (Free Flow)|
|Air Exchange per Hour||2|
Vacuumable, replace 6-12 months (depending on amount of cigarette smoke)
|Chemical gas and odor filter||3″ Carbon Filter
26-lbs, Activated & Enhanced Carbon Filter ( Potassium Iodide, Coconut Shell)
Replace: 24 months
Upgrade Option: 26-lbs, Impregnated Carbon Filter
The potassium permanganate accelerates the binding of lightweight gases such as formaledehyde
(Potassium Permanganate , Coconut Shell Carbon)
|Main Particle Filter||HEPA Barrier
95% of airborne particles ≥ 1 micron
Replace: 1 year
|Dimension||23″ High, 15″ Wide|
|Colors||Black, White, Beige|
|Housing Materials||Powder coat steel|
|Voltage||115 or 220 volts|
Safe and effective air purification to remove 4000 chemicals, tars and gases in tobacco smoke in homes and workplaces. Feel the difference breathing clean air makes to your health.