No products in the cart.
Airpura T600Essential for Rooms with Smokers
- Purify Your Indoor Air Quality
- Eliminate 4000 Airborne Chemicals (tars and Gases in tobacco smoke)
- Many Types Available for Your Particular Needs
Specially Designed to Remove Tars and Chemicals from Tobacco Smoke
The Airpura T600 is specially designed to remove the odors and gases of thousands of noxious chemicals, carcinogens and tars contained in tobacco smoke.
Thousands of harmful chemicals contained in tobacco smoke including benzene, toluene, formaldehyde and known carcinogens.
- Homes with smoker(s)
- Restaurants and bars
- Hospitality industry
- Institutions that have smoking areas
- Waiting rooms
Why the Airpura T600 is Considered #1
- Powerful 26-lb carbon filter adsorbs most toxic chemicals from tobacco smoke.
- Unique TarBarrier pre-filter traps tars, completely eliminating them from air stream.
- HEPA barrier captures 95% of airborne particles, as small as 1 micron.
360° air distribution allows for purification for up to 2000 sq. ft with 2 air exchanges an hour (based on 8-foot ceilings).
- Sleek machine design that will blend in with all decors.
- Easy care and maintenance.
The EPA has stated that indoor air quality is now the number one environmental health concern.
Poor Quality Indoor Air May Contain
|tobacco smoke||methylene chloride|
Protect yourself with Airpura’s Safe Efficient Filtration
|Symptoms Associated with Poor Quality Indoor Air|
|breathing difficulties||loss of coordination|
|damage to liver, kidneys, central nervous system||wheezing|
Remove the 4000 chemicals, tars and gases found in tobacco smoke.
At checkout, please specify:
- Color preference, available in White, Cream and Black.
- Power 110-120V or 220-240V
- Pressure seal: Airpura’s unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the dirty air passes through the filters. Other systems allow leakage and do not achieve the 99.97 % Hepa filtration rating.
- Maximize filtration with no rubber off-gassing found with other filters and using a felt gaskets seal the filter chamber.
- No plastic vapors are emitted due to all metal housing.
- Backward curved motorized impeller eliminates the vibrations and noise associated with older motor and shaft set ups.
- Motor out of the air flow (most air purifiers blow the clean air over the motor and pick up fresh impurities).
- Unimpeded airflow simple and direct internal airflow avoids the air turbulence, inefficiency and noise associated with more convoluted systems.
- Separate electrical parts chamber prevents any off gassing from capacitors, condensers or switches.
- Softer appearance and 360 degree air intake and distribution due to a perforated steel exterior.
- Separately changeable filters. The HEPA and carbon filters can be changed separately so you only change them when appropriate and save operating costs.
|Manufacturer Suggested Room Size (sq.ft)||2,000 sq.ft|
|System Efficiency||95% of airborne particles ≥ 1 microns|
|Fan Speed||560 CFM (Free Flow)|
|Air Exchange per Hour||2|
Replace: 6-12 months (depending on amount of cigarette smoke)
|Chemical gas & odor filter||3″ Carbon Filter|
|26-lbs, Activated Carbon Filter (100% Coconut Shell)
Replace: 24 months
26-lbs, Impregnated Carbon Filter. The potassium iodide accelerates the binding of chemicals faster and thus removes them quicker (Potassium Iodide, Coconut Shell Carbon)
|Main Particle Filter||HEPA Barrier|
|95% of airborne particles ≥ 1 micron
Replace: 1 year
|Dimension||23″ High, 15″ Wide|
|Colors||Black, White, Beige|
|Housing Materials||Powder coat steel|
|Voltage||115 or 220 volts|
Safe and effective air purification to remove 4000 chemicals, tars and gases in tobacco smoke in homes and workplaces. Feel the difference breathing clean air makes to your health.