No products in the cart.
NeuroProtek-LPAntioxidant, Anti-inflammatory and Neuroprotective – Low Phenol
- Promotes Body and Mind Harmony
- Supports Healthier Brain and Heart Functions
- May Increase Endurance and Athletic Performance
NeuroProtek-LP promotes body and mind harmony.
Like NeuroProtek, NeuroProtek-LP uses a combination of flavonoids containing lower amounts of Quercetin and Rutin (known to be high in phenols).
Flavonoids contain phenols. In some people, phenols cause temporary hyperactivity. Some foods that can cause this are berries, grapes and chocolate.
For this reason NeuroProtek-LP uses lower amounts of phenols. This allows sensitive individuals to obtain all the benefits from this product.
- Helps reduce oxidative stress (tumors and tumor-like diseases)
- May reduce inflammation (pain) including conditions of the heart and blood vessels (cholesterol)
- Helps maximize nutrient absorption
- Protects against neuronal damage
- Helps increase attention, concentration, focus and learning
- May increase endurance and athletic performance.
NeuroProtek-LP contains an exclusive combination of three highly pure, natural flavonoids:
An antioxidant and bioflavonoid. Important to reduce free radicals. Can enter the brain and has neuroprotective properties.
Natural flavonoid closely related to Luteolin. Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. Helps reduce pain from inflammation. Including conditions of the heart and blood vessels (cholesterol). Increases athletic performance.
Helps liberate quercetin in the intestine, making absorption easier.
NeuroProtek-LP also contains Olive Pomace Oil (unprocessed and micro filtered. Helps increase the absorption of flavonoids.
NeuroProtek-LP and NeuroProtek-LP Liquid Both Contain:
Luteolin (Grapefruit Seed Extract), Quercetin (Saphora Japonica Flower), Rutin (Saphora Japonica Flower).
NeuroProtek-LP Supplement Facts:
NeuroProtek-LP Other Ingredients:
Olive pomace oil, gelatin (bovine), glycerin, extra virgin olive oil (in olive pomace oil), purified water, sunflower lecithin, caramel liquid and beeswax yellow.
NeuroProtek-LP Liquid Supplement Facts:
NeuroProtek-LP Other Ingredients:
Olive pomace oil.
Artificial colors or dyes, flavors or sweeteners, casein, corn, egg or egg by-products, fish or fish by-products, gluten, heavy metals, milk or milk by-products, peanut or peanut by-products, preservatives, salt, shellfish or shellfish by-products, soybeans or soy by-products, starch, tree nuts, wheat or wheat by-products and yeast.
Take only in suggested dosages.
Recommended dosages work best if separated throughout the day.
As often recommended when starting something new, please go Low and Slow.
Directions for Use
- Minimum Daily Dosage – 2 softgels per 20kg (44lbs) of body weight
- Maximum Daily Dosage – 3 softgels per 20kg (44lbs) of body weight
- Maximum per day 9 soft gel softgels per day.
- Minimum Daily Dosage – 2 dropperfulls per 20KG (44lbs) of body weight
- Maximum Daily Dosage – 3 dropperfulls per 20KG (44lbs) of body weight
- Maximum per day 9 dropperfulls per day.
Store in a cool, dry place at room temperature.
Keep out of reach of children.
Pregnant or lactating women should consult with a physician or healthcare provider before using.
Promote body and mind harmony. Support healthier brain and heart. Anti-inflammatory may reduce pain. May increase endurance and athletic performance.
Please confirm all dosage with your personal physician.
Be aware that other supplements containing e.g. curcumin, pycnogenol or grapefruit seed extract contain flavonoids that may interact with the flavonoids in NeuroProtek-LP and NeuroProtek-LP Liquid. If taking large doses of L-tryptophan, the dose of NeuroProtek-LP and NeuroProtek-LP Liquid should be decreased or other supplements discontinued.
If you experience stomach upset, try freezing the capsules for approximately 60 minutes before taking them to slow the release of the product into your stomach.
While some results may be noticed shortly after starting, it may take 6 months before measurable results are observed.