No products in the cart.
Bitter XEase Digestive Troubles AND Support Detoxification
- Take Before Eating to Prevent Digestive Troubles
- Take After Eating for Relief
- Feeds Your Micro-bacteria for Healthy Intestinal Flora
Bitter X Eases Digestive Troubles AND Supports Detoxification
- Before eating – prevent bloating and cramping.
- After eating – address indigestion, heartburn, nausea and upset stomach.
You can actually improve the daily function of your digestive system, as Bitters feed the micro-bacteria that become your healthy intestinal flora.
This formula is stronger than Bitters No 9. Slightly tempered for flavor with a touch of sweet orange essential oil.
- Supports liver function for healthy bile production and flow (critical for optimal digestion and detoxification)
- Detoxifies and strengthens your gallbladder and kidneys
- Improves digestive function and comfort
- Supports a balanced microbiome
- Inspires a healthy inflammatory response
- Helps in upregulating Nrf2, an important antioxidant pathway, critical in optimal detoxification.
Bitter X is a highly concentrated liposomal blend of 4 powerhouse bitter herbs:
- Myrrh Essential Oil
All delivered with patent-pending Quicksilver Scientific Delivery System. Creates small, stable delivery vesicles (between 20-70 nm). They begin absorbing as soon as they hit the mouth.
Bitters are herbs with positive effects on the gastrointestinal system. They have a long history of use in cocktails (aperitifs and digestifs) that are served before and after meals to stimulate appetite and digestion.
- Soothe upset stomach, gas cramps and bloating
- Relieve nausea and heartburn
- Encourage production of digestive enzymes, bile & HCL
- Regulate bowel movements and ease constipation
- Increase absorption of fat soluble vitamins A, D, E, K
- Balance appetite, curb sugar cravings and maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- Support liver function and healthy skin.
Quicksilver Delivery System: Phospholipid Encapsulation
The phospholipids delivered with Bitter X nourish your cell membranes, ensuring proper absorption of nutrients, and elimination of toxic waste.
Improved liposomal and emulsification technology with smaller, more stable particles from the highest grade ingredients available.
- Rapid uptake
- Unparalleled bioactivity
- Extended release
- Prolonged effects.
Liposomal format absorbs through your lymph system, lessening the burden on your liver – safer for prolonged supplementation.
Phosphatidylcholine (from purified sunflower seed lecithin) and
Liquid extracts of Dandelion (root), Gentian (root), Solidago gigantea (aerial parts), Myrrh (Oleo-gum-resin), Essential oil of sweet orange.
Glycerin, water, ethanol, tocofersolan (from purified sunflower seed lecithin), acacia gum, natural mixed tocopherols.
Tested free from: Allergens, Gluten, Soy Protein, Non GMO.
GMP Certified and Vegan.
Shown to support detoxification by upregulating antioxidant pathways, aiding in healthy kidney function to enhance urinary elimination of toxins, and having hepatoprotective properties. This bitter herb has also been shown to support a balanced inflammatory response, another critical aspect of optimal detoxification.
Full-bodied bitter botanical, containing the bioactive compounds gentiopicroside and gentiolactone. These compounds have been shown to be hepatoprotective in endotoxicity, supporting healthy bile flow, and upregulating antioxidant enzyme activity.
Flowering plant with tiny, bright yellow blossoms, is known for supporting urinary tract health. It aids in healthy excretion and toxin elimination while supporting the activity of glutathione S-transferase, a critical enzyme in phase II detoxification. The bioactive polyphenols in Solidago have also been shown to offer antimicrobial benefits.
- Myrrh Essential Oil
Resinous substance derived from the Commiphora mukul tree, supports healthy bile flow by increasing the expression of the human bile salt export pump and promotes a healthy microbial balance.
Directions for Use
Take on empty stomach, at least 10 minutes before a meal.
Take 2 to 4 straight into your mouth, 3 times daily. Hold for 30 seconds before swallowing.
Repeat as desired, or as directed by your health care professional.
May be stored at room temperature. Use within 60 days of opening.
Ease digestive troubles from food, either preventative (before eating) or if you feel discomfort after eating.
If pregnant or breastfeeding or attempting to conceive, consult your healthcare professional before use.