No products in the cart.
Andreas Seed Oils
Black Sesame Seed OilAncient Anti-aging Food
- Reduce Inflammation and Pain
- Good for Bone Density
- Helps Balance Hormones
Ancient Anti-aging Food
Black Sesame Seed Oil
Delicious AND highly therapeutic with extensive health benefits:
- Antioxidants defend against harmful free radicals
- Rich in essential nutrients for bone density
- Promotes heart and kidney health
- Good for nervous system, digestion and metabolism
- Helps maintain normal blood sugar
- Anti-parasitic (intestinal worms)
- Helps balance hormones (menopause)
- Nourishes hair
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Supports the nervous system
- Helps protect against DNA damage from radiation.
Black Sesame Seed Oil has been celebrated for its health-giving properties for thousands of years. It’s one of the most studied oils.
All the life-changing benefits of thousands of black sesame seeds in one bottle.
Chinese herbal medicine recommends Black Sesame Seeds to delay (and reverse) common signs of aging (hearing loss, poor memory, gray hair, diminishing eyesight, unsightly pigments and wrinkles). Nourishes the scalp and boosts melanin production, which is responsible for creating hair pigment.
Can penetrate skin, deep into organs, ultimately strengthening bones. Excellent for massage. We know that sesame seeds are loaded with magnesium and calcium, that work together to maintain strong bones. Also high in zinc which is important for bone mineral density.
Stress and Sleep
Black sesame oil contains high levels of magnesium and calcium. Great to relieve stress (mental and physical). Helps deep, restful sleep. It also contains calming vitamins thiamin and tryptophan. They help produce serotonin: reduces pain, assists moods, helps you sleep deeply. More quality and quantity of sleep is one way to improve overall health.
Organic Black Sesame Seed Oil, pressed from Certified Organic Black Sesame Seeds.
Rich in essential nutrients:
- B vitamins (thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, and folic acid)
- Amino acids
- Minerals such as iron, copper, magnesium, selenium, phosphorus, calcium and zinc (keeps bones strong)
- Vitamin E (antioxidant nutrient for skin)
- Amino acids and omega-6 fatty acids.
Directions for Use
Shake well before each use.
Take 1 to 3 teaspoons daily.
Drizzle over food (dips, stir fries), add to smoothies and dressing, or take straight.
No refrigeration required
Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight.
Delicious AND highly therapeutic for bone health, heart, nervous system, digestion, blood sugar and it’s anti-aging.
Sign Up for Life Enthusiast News
Get free regular updates, specials and tips in your email weekly!